Anupama can help random stranger vicitms on the road but...

Posted: 10 months ago

She has helped rape victims on the road, helped police. Helped random girls of vegetable vendors. All of these were strangers to her yet she asked them to fight back, fought with them.

She risked her life, Anuj's life and her entire family's life by helping a stranger Dimpy and taking on powerful people and goons.

Yet when her own husand and daughter is in the clutches of an evil woman and helpless, she is like ok thanks bye?

Shows how much she ever cared for them, doesn't it? She cares more for random strangers on street than her husband and daughter 

Forget chosing shahs over her husband and daughter, she has also chosen strangers over her husband and daughter and fought for strangers but will not fight for them.

Anuj and CA are better off without her

Edited by Harish111 - 10 months ago

Originally posted by Harish111

She has helped rape victims on the road, helped police. Helped random girls of vegetable vendors. All of these were strangers to her yet she asked them to fight back, fought with them.

She risked her life, Anuj's life and her entire family's life by helping a stranger Dimpy and taking on powerful people and goons.

Yet when her own husand and daughter is in the clutches of an evil woman and helpless, she is like ok thanks bye?

Shows how much she ever cared for them, doesn't it? She cares more for random strangers on street than her husband and daughter 

Forget chosing shahs over her husband and daughter, she has also chosen strangers over her husband and daughter and fought for strangers but will not fight for them.

Anuj and CA are better off without her

Totally agree and may be i am the only one but now i don't want Anuj with this lady Anupama . Anuj is better off without her.

Friends jo bhi chahta hai maan separate ho jaaye i don't have words for them 😡

I like maan with there mistakes n there's flaws 

Yes i knows Anuj reason is big mess 

Anupama sh ka relationship is question able

But i really want to see maan as a couple i like this jodi yaar 

Who deserve who i don't care is hisab se V n M n Bb deserve each other 

Please makers milwa do inko uske baad bhi anupama amreeka chali jaaye Anuj roke ga toh nahi 

MaAn are not good for each other, they are very similar personalities, or atleast have turned the same over the last few months…Anupamaa’s mahaanta has rubbed off on Anuj and he is acting dumber than her(if that’s even possible🙄)

Anuj had to lose his sanity and badass attitude to glorify Anupamaa’s holier than thou, sacrifice ki murat face and has turned into a doormat and victim of sorts…Anupamaa has passed her attributes to Anuj and he is reduced to a mere puppet who doesnt have a mind of his own and is easily controlled by others.

I agree Anupamaa pushed Anuj into this situation by welcoming Maaya into their lives and home but Anuj is being plain stupid by giving in to Maaya’s demands. 

Anupamaa will help anyone and everyone to be hailed but with Anuj and CA, her mistakes were way too serious to fix and now Anuj has to keep saying ‘sab meri galti hai’ every 2 seconds until the audience see him with disgust and her with sympathy…aisa hi chalta aaya hai and chalta rahega over and over again, its the makers sure shot rinse repeat mantra that never fails…

While Anupamaa will never realise her faults or be called out for her numerous mistakes and will continue with her wrongdoings, the audience will be fed more negativity in some form or the other to regularly validate maa’s greatness…

The day isnt far when Maaya will fall at maa’s feet and beg to be forgiven…dekh lena!

Iss sab chuti**** kr beech ye baat abhi tak Anu ko pta nhi chali k Maya is faking it all 😭🤣🤣

Idhr abhi sab ulta hai zyadatar to FL ko sach pta hota hai ML maanta nhi but idhr ajeeb situation hai bina sach janey 

Dost dost khrlna shuru krdiya 

Kya dimag paya hai dono ne jo hmesha chhuti pe rehta hai 

She thinks Anuj is doing a noble thing by taking care of a mental patient. Why would she stop him?

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

She thinks Anuj is doing a noble thing by taking care of a mental patient. Why would she stop him?

yeah and she has shown 0 doubt about Maya, even though she knew her intentions for Anuj.

Utterly shameful writing 🤮🤮

Apne pati, bacche ke liye toh duniya karti hai.. Fame, award toh tab milta hai jab doosro ke liye karte hai. 

2-4 torch light bahar karegi toh award milega ya ghar par karne se

I love original products. 

Original crockery, original jeans, original leather stuffs, original gadgets...❤️

& i assure you all, i keep my original things preciously and take care of them like a good girl.

Give me a generic version of any of it? 

I'll use it for sure, but care for it? Huh

It applies same to Anupamaa. 

She cares deeply for original hubby, marriage, post divorce in laws, original kids, original society victims, etc, etc....

Generic hubby n daughter.....🤔