Zindagi ab bhi jaari hai- A Poem

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a beautiful poem- depicting Virat's heart so accurately ❤️

Asur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashane25

What a beautiful poem- depicting Virat's heart so accurately ❤️

Thank you❤️

I hadn't thought that I would write a poem. I intended to write an appreciation post for Neil. But I couldn't see Neil today, just Virat and his pain. And it came out. This guy, seriously❤️

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

The poem is apt ❤. Goes with Virat's pain well just like the song which played. 

Neil ki ta'reef main kya kahun? Alfaz khatam hogaye mere. Today he owned the screen. The wide range of emotions he showed right from the Ist scene to his last, unreal! 

Thank you for this lovely post ❤❤❤

Asur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haalim

The poem is apt ❤. Goes with Virat's pain well just like the song which played. 

Neil ki ta'reef main kya kahun? Alfaz khatam hogaye mere. Today he owned the screen. The wide range of emotions he showed right from the Ist scene to his last, unreal! 

Thank you for this lovely post ❤❤❤

Thank you

Neil, man. I really don't know what to say today. I am heavy with emotions still. He was on the same self-destructive path when he came to know about Sai's death and now, again. His life really revolves around her as he said. When he said that I was reminded of something. You know sometimes (?) I complain to my husband that he doesn't spend time with me, even though he tries a lot😆. He said if he goes out and I am at home, or if he is out in the aangan and I am in the room, he always feels relieved because at the back of his mind, he knows I am there and the moment he comes back, he will find me there, smiling. I was really touched because I know it came from a place of genuine love.

Anyways, if I start talking about him, I will forget we are talking about Neil and Virat😆

Coming back to Neil, I don't know how this guy manages to touch the strings of our hearts, every single time. But, I shall give it to the makers, as well. They have made him all ❤️

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

Thank you

Neil, man. I really don't know what to say today. I am heavy with emotions still. He was on the same self-destructive path when he came to know about Sai's death and now, again. His life really revolves around her as he said. When he said that I was reminded of something. You know sometimes (?) I complain to my husband that he doesn't spend time with me, even though he tries a lot😆. He said if he goes out and I am at home, or if he is out in the aangan and I am in the room, he always feels relieved because at the back of his mind, he knows I am there and the moment he comes back, he will find me there, smiling. I was really touched because I know it came from a place of genuine love.

Anyways, if I start talking about him, I will forget we are talking about Neil and Virat😆

Coming back to Neil, I don't know how this guy manages to touch the strings of our hearts, every single time. But, I shall give it to the makers, as well. They have made him all ❤️

Awe! I'm so happy for you. You are truly blessed. Evil eyes off! 🤗

Now coming to Neil, he has played  Virat with great conviction. When he's good you genuinely feel it and when he starts becoming aggressive you feel like a volcano is about to burst. Such a great actor! Portraying such a multidimensional character is not easy. 

Writers deserve an applause too. Writing a complex character is not easy. But the credit of transition between the various arcs smoothly has to be given to the actor. Kudos Neil! 

Edited by Haalim - 11 months ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What a beautiful poem and description Cheeku 😍❤️..dil bhar gaya padhke 

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow! Your poem is perfect for Virat. I could imagine the emotion Virat is going through. My eyes watered while reading it. Hats off to Neil who portrays every emotion so perfectly. Nobody can be so perfect. 

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

It's beautiful poem Cheeku. Apt for what Virat's character is going through. 👌 The helplessness...the grief and still carrying on...just amazingly done by NB. N you penned it well. 👏

Asur thumbnail

Thanks guys for such beautiful words🤗

And yes, Neil is phenomenal who made me write this❤️