Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by: driven

No I didn't mean it like that. He mentioned Narendra Modi and he has been chosen for the campaign. So I thought they must be freinds now. It's a great thing for SRK since his family has been in trouble. Now he can be happy and feel a sigh of relief.

I don't think they are friends because they don't have a common group of people to hang out with, SRK has an audience and he features in various government schemes for their better visibility 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

It looks magnificent indeed. Hopefully the people who sit on those chairs are honest nd uphold the integrity of India.

NoraSM thumbnail

Okay. Thanks. His voice is iconic β€οΈ

Yeah ❀️

NoraSM thumbnail

It looks magnificent indeed. Hopefully the people who sit on those chairs are honest nd uphold the integrity of India.

True.  

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Mudi jeet gaya. Srk me ghutne tek diye uske aage πŸ˜­

Wait... does this mean SRK will cancel his plan to leave India πŸ€”πŸ˜².... Damn!  

In parliament ALL parties sit. From all states from all ethnicities from all religions from all backgrounds etc. Mudiya is not the only one. He is just a public servant elected by us the citizens. Not sent by God to rule.

Bringing mudiya deliberately in all topics is just annoying. And when people rightfully respond back with logic they are called fanmobs.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

srk fans: humare agenda aur daily rr pe pani phair diya.. 

Crying Indian GIFs | Tenor

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Mudi to srk  πŸ˜­

You desperately need therapy for your hatred. Desperately. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

In parliament ALL parties sit. From all states from all ethnicities from all religions from all backgrounds etc. Mudiya is not the only one. He is just a public servant elected by us the citizens. Not sent by God to rule.

Bringing mudiya deliberately in all topics is just annoying. And when people rightfully respond back with logic they are called fanmobs.

Do you not know that some believe India to be equivalent of North Korea with one supreme leader? The difference is that people here would enjoy being ruled by one man. Democracy who? 

Edited by NoraSM - 11 months ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

srk fans: humare agenda aur daily rr pe pani phair diya.. 

Crying Indian GIFs | Tenor

Srk fans are not anti India. So promoting a new parliament doesnt panni pher diya on anything. 

Btw u look nice in that gif. Keep crying.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

But Where is logic in your post? I'm questioning about the war between srk and mudi and u r telling me all parties sit in parliament. Maine kab kaha akele mudi baithega πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ˜† plus SRK himself brought ur mudiya in his tweet. Why are u accusing me for it. Where is your logic again? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†