Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

The idea that parliament of India representing 142cr Indians is all about Narendra Modi, this is why one shouldn't be a slave of any political party 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Jai Hind

Edited by driven - 11 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

lmao🤣

so much spine n what not

Edited by Mai.NePyarKiya - 11 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Atrangi Sarcaster on Twitter: "Mohabbat thi isliye jaane diya, zidd hoti to  bahon me hoti ! https://t.co/AybCQkY2in" / Twitter🤣

driven thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoraSM

The idea that parliament of India representing 142cr Indians is all about Narendra Modi, this is why one shouldn't be a slave of any political party 

No I didn't mean it like that. He mentioned Narendra Modi and he has been chosen for the campaign. So I thought they must be freinds now. It's a great thing for SRK since his family has been in trouble. Now he can be happy and feel a sigh of relief.

driven thumbnail

How is it wrong to accept and become the voice of the new home for democracy? It's a matter of pride as an Indian for Shah Rukh Khan. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: driven

What happened to the old Parliament? Why new? 😕

Parliament has to represent the population of India, for decades we have a fixed number of MPs from different states, this limit will be lifted in 2026 and more members of parliament will be added on basis of the population therefore they need a new parliament to accomodate all the MPs and have better infrastructure to support two houses 

driven thumbnail

Modi might have requested SRK for this campaign and he agreed. So things are going smooth and friendly.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Mudi to srk  😭

driven thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoraSM

Parliament has to represent the population of India, for decades we have a fixed number of MPs from different states, this limit will be lifted in 2026 and more members of parliament will be added on basis of the population therefore they need a new parliament to accomodate all the MPs and have better infrastructure to support two houses 

Okay. Thanks. His voice is iconic ❤️