Posted: 10 months ago

Was just watching some video on u tube..

They were talking about how this was a hit and likable jodi. 

People shipped them and on and off screen together. 

There were rumours of marriage a while ago but they are very close childhood friends. 

So Let me take this to the forumwassis I thought,  how wud U feel about it of they got married. I'm kind of all for it. 

They will both bring their own attitude to the marriage too. 

Aish got Karishmas ex, Karishma can have Aishs ex.. 

Will this be a good exchange, or will Karishma be short-changed?

Screenshot_20230526-170130_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20230526-170225_YouTube.jpg

They had wonderful chemistry onscreen but I think they are just very good friends off screen and felt nothing more for each other. 

Such a fab on screen pair! 👍🏼 Wish they were a real life pair as well. 

What the hell dd Lolo find in that loser Bachchan anyways? 🤢

Originally posted by Meredith

Such a fab on screen pair! 👍🏼 Wish they were a real life pair as well. 

What the hell dd Lolo find in that loser Bachchan anyways? 🤢

He’s apparently very nice, impeccably brought-up, good actor, intelligent, very articulate AND is a Bachchan. WTF would she not want to marry him! 😆😆 He’s the furthest thing from a “loser.” 

Bonus is he isn’t a psychopath & a murderer. 😳

Don’t believe this would’ve happened. Too many rumours & reports that state that KK did whatever her mother Babita wanted her to & Salman wasn’t that time as big a shot as he is today + is far too volatile + doesn’t have the family background a Babita is likely to have wanted. I did read somewhere though, that during HSSH she tried a lot to get KK interested in Saif! 😆😆😆 Well good to see Babita’s wish came true in the form of her younger 1, Kareena, marrying the Nawaab Saif! 😆😆

Saif was still married to Amrita and was a dad then. Still Babita tried to get Lolo close to Saif?

Sounds sick to me.

Babita sounds like a total evil, scheming mom to me.

Nah they are best friends 

They are friendly. But I have never read or heard of their link ups or hook ups or infatuation.

Karishma and Salman are different people with different paths. IDK why fans always want them to get married and this is going on for years from Orkut to FB to Twitter to Insta to Reddit to YouTube now.

Salman is into younger girls each time. He may be kind towards older co stars or exes but never seen him get into relationship with an actress or model from past or his same age group. Why will he go after Karishma when he has younger, single options? 

Karishma has had her share of broken engagement, broken marriage and I feel she deserves better for self and her kids. She does not deserve an unstable or volatile, commitment phobic guy with shady history or abusive behaviour or temper issues. She has suffered enough at hands of Sanjay and is better off alone or focused on her kids and work than being in a marriage with a volatile man with criminal cases.

I am glad Lolo and Salman never married or had relation. They may be a hit pair onscreen but it does not mean they have to marry each other or are each other's type in real life. 

Originally posted by atominis

Saif was still married to Amrita and was a dad then. Still Babita tried to get Lolo close to Saif?

Sounds sick to me.

Babita sounds like a total evil, scheming mom to me.

Who knows but I’ve read a few articles on it + no-one really know knows what goes on in celeb marriages. 🤷‍♀️ just reporting what I read. 

She seems to have become much better but it’s a very strong rumour that Babita has always been allll about status, money & power.

Abhishek is flop but not a loser. He is educated, well raised, has no criminal cases against him, has never threatened or assaulted co stars, media persons or fans or beaten or abused women, respects his family, co stars, has never killed humans or endangered wildlife, has never had drug or alcohol issues, has highly well educated lineage from both paternal and maternal side and belongs to elite, wealthy, educated  and well connected family, is not insecure of his wife and respects her success.

Abhishek is anyday better volatile,  loser manchild who is commitment phobic and still gets into controversies and his ageing dad and brothers have to defend him till date.

Abhishek never went to jail or courts all life.

Abhishek has never shamed or disgraced his parents. He has good upbringing and is disciplined. He is a good human being for real and never had to start businesses to show he was being human.

Abhishek is anyday a more preferred scion, a family man, eligible guy compared to criminals.