How AbhiRa Will reunite?

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

As DKP might be planning for abhira reunion lets discuss how can they reunite abhira. 

I have below scenarios

1. Abhi will go back to udaipur and when nav try to get intimate he sees akshu is  uncomfortable akshu confesses that she never loved him but she did not want to lose him she was selfish and she asks him to forgive and he forgives her free her from this marriage. Later akshu don't want to ruin arohi marriage so she decides to build her own dance and singing camp and with abhir she teaches kids how to sing and dance. Arohi frees abhi as he too confesses that he can not. He tried but he really can not. Arohi forgives him too as she is his friend now. Roohi forces abhi to take her to summer camp and abhira meet over there. 

2. Since abhi is in Kasauli akshu confesses to abhi that she never really moved on but now she can't break his heart too so she is trying to give him the happiness he deserves. Abhinav over hears and free her from this. Arohi may understand too. 

3. Abhir sees akshu silently crying and confessing about abhi being abhir's father and how abhinav gave abhir life. How akshu is greatful to him and now she is unable to give that respect or love which he deserves and even say for abhir she is still staying in this relations. Abhir chooses abhi to make her mom take her decision for herself ( Similar to Kasam Tere Pyar Ki sequence where Natasha chooses rishi in court by saying her mom still loves rishi). 

PS: I know abhi ne kya kiya. I know he is xyz blah blah blue blue. But i don't care i treat itv as itv and i don't mix my personal life with ITV so i want abhira to reunite. ITV main endgame is always leads. So please don't advertise navra on this post as if you can not accept abhira we can't accept navra too as simple as that. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow !!! nice topic 🤗

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe mere Abhira waapis lauta do, bass.❤️

I want the OG savage Abhi back, inn sabh ke liye woh hi dava hai. Ye seedha hua toh sab fayda utha rahe hain. 

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

As DKP might be planning for abhira reunion lets discuss how can they reunite abhira. 

I have below scenarios

1. Abhi will go back to udaipur and when nav try to get intimate he sees akshu is not uncomfortable akshu confesses that she never loved him but she did not want to lose him she was selfish and she asks him to forgive and he forgives her free her from this marriage. Later akshu don't want to ruin arohi marriage so she decides to build her own dance and singing camp and with abhir she teaches kids how to sing and dance. Arohi frees abhi as he too confesses that he can not. He tried but he really can not. Arohi forgives him too as she is his friend now. Roohi forces abhi to take her to summer camp and abhira meet over there. 

2. Since abhi is in Kasauli akshu confesses to abhi that she never really moved on but now she can't break his heart too so she is trying to give him the happiness he deserves. Abhinav over hears and free her from this. Arohi may understand too. 

3. Abhir sees akshu silently crying and confessing about abhi being abhir's father and how abhinav gave abhir life. How akshu is greatful to him and now she is unable to give that respect or love which he deserves and even say for abhir she is still staying in this relations. Abhir chooses abhi to make her mom take her decision for herself ( Similar to Kasam Tere Pyar Ki sequence where Natasha chooses rishi in court by saying her mom still loves rishi). 

PS: I know abhi ne kya kiya. I know he is xyz blah blah blue blue. But i don't care i treat itv as itv and i don't mix my personal life with ITV so i want abhira to reunite. ITV main endgame is always leads. So please don't advertise navra on this post as if you can not accept abhira we can't accept navra too as simple as that. 

golu molu ithna matured nahi hai , isliye 3rd option is not gonna happen ..
will go for the 1st option !

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Option 1 to be removed completely. I dont want AA ka mahntha. He will do melodrama and i cant tolerate him .

Option 2 is fine as it is all about Akhu telling Abhi she did not move on. But chances are less because she never speaks her heart.

Option 3 Abhir unites Abhira with some romantic moments blooming again with remorse and redemption .

For me no Navra ...It is only Abhira and they have their flaws ...let them remove few of their shortcomings with time and let them be with few.

After all no one is perfect. 

Abhira Only❤️❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avanti30

Option 1 to be removed completely. I dont want AA ka mahntha. He will do melodrama and i cant tolerate him .

Option 2 is fine as it is all about Akhu telling Abhi she did not move on. But chances are less because she never speaks her heart.

Option 3 Abhir unites Abhira with some romantic moments blooming again with remorse and redemption .

For me no Navra ...It is only Abhira and they have their flaws ...let them remove few of their shortcomings with time and let them be with few.

After all no one is perfect. 

Abhira Only❤️❤️

They can mould option 1 in a better manner showing akshu herself left than abhinav leaving her. By saying she don't want to spoil his life anymore as she has done enough damage from last 6 years. 

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Akshu speaks only with Abhi so clearly.. She never does that with Abhinav. She is more free to talk to Abhimanyu. This Nav immediately will start rona dona and she will not be able to come out of it. 

If she speaks her mind she would not be in this position at all. I doubt she saying it openly to either Abhi or Abhinav.  That girl is crazy. She goes to SM mode ....Let us see....

East jaye West jaye ...Mujhe koi farak nahi padtha.....sirf Abhira hi chahiye.

reddit_toe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Or how about kill Nav. Please I’m done with his manipulative acchai. Kill him kill him kill bill.

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was thinking messy custody battle will happen and when no other option left, OG Abhi will play the “not yet divorced card” - but here he is playing homey with Nav and AK 🤦🏽‍♀️ and on top these school BTS pics not sure where they are taking this crappy story 🙁….will abhir get to know the truth or not??!! And he will def not choose Ab over Nav then wat happens 😒 I don’t want angel Nav to die then again the same old guilt trip…cannot go thru the same rona dhona….

Wishing for some really light hearted Abhira scenes and family scenes with abhir - I’m really done with wat we have been shoved upon for the last 5mnths, literally hanging to this serial on a thread 😓😓 

After watching yesterdays episode - I’m just really happy we won’t ever get to see this Nav romancing AK again, since - THE ABHI THE BRILA is here!!! But pls let him be OG Abhi..PLS!!!! And move the damn story forward!!!! 😣😣

My only hope is on AB right now…

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: reddit_toe

Or how about kill Nav. Please I’m done with his manipulative acchai. Kill him kill him kill bill.

i don't want him to die it will look like akshu married abhi because nav died.