Parineeti

Yeh Manhoos Raat Khatam Hogi Ki Nahin

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Seriously i am fed up now better expose Bebe & Neeti and move on the story. WTH goons are walking in the house like hanging garden in that zoo. Poor Raghu been tied there for 1 week and the dreams going on & on. Sach batana nahin hai to waste time kyun kar rahe ho move on. This reminds me of KDB with same oscar writers the truth was reveal after 4 yrs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

Seriously i am fed up now better expose Bebe & Neeti and move on the story. WTH goons are walking in the house like hanging garden in that zoo. Poor Raghu been tied there for 1 week and the dreams going on & on. Sach batana nahin hai to waste time kyun kar rahe ho move on. This reminds me of KDB with same oscar writers the truth was reveal after 4 yrs

so raghu doesn’t point to neeti and Bebe, it was all another dream kya , what nonsense 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: focus7

so raghu doesn’t point to neeti and Bebe, it was all another dream kya , what nonsense 

Phata nahin yaar but those two are scare like ghost🤣👻i don't think any revelation bekaar me suspense create kar rahe sachai shayad 10 saal baad phata chalegi😡