Posted: 11 months ago

It’s easy to come down on these nobodies but what about when the really rich and influential guys like Amitabh, Shahrukh, Ajay etc sell rubbish? I don’t see any hue and cry against them. 

Eh. They all do it. Alia endorses half the sugary drinks in the country and is scared of sugar. 

If there is something I wish we would call celebs out for is the "no carbs", "no sugar", "I just changed my lifestyle" crap 

Big deal. Which 1 of them does NOT do this. 🤪 Hardly thread-worthy!

It was a similar thing with Aloo. Who avoids sugar because it makes her fat but she endorses it for money? 

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Big deal. Which 1 of them does NOT do this. 🤪 Hardly thread-worthy!

Diljit Dosanjh endorses coke. I hardly think he drinks it himself he is so thin. Hey, I loved it as a kid. I quit later as a teenager. It was not helping my oily skin. I only drink it on an upset tummy. You probably do not need to know that but it is common. 

We all eat junk sometimes. Sara too must be eating chips or Kurkure occasionally. 

Leave her alone. The amount of trolling she got from Cannes is insane. Poor girl. 😆

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

I only drink it on an upset tummy. 

Good to know👍🏼😆

Originally posted by 1t1svat1t1s

It’s easy to come down on these nobodies but what about when the really rich and influential guys like Amitabh, Shahrukh, Ajay etc sell rubbish? I don’t see any hue and cry against them. 

awww....were you on leave from India forums when Ajay and SRK were bashed for 150 pages for that Vimal ad and rightfully so....