ishqxmubarak thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Just wanted to say I love this subtle, empathetic, and kind poet named Manvendra Barot 🫶🏼

Edited by ishqxmubarak - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgicDeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishqxmubarak

Just wanted to say I love this subtle, empathetic, and kind poet named Manvendra Barot 🫶🏼

television.fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He's a nice character. Very soft. 

Hope he doesn't get too attached to Surili, and has a different romantic interest soon! Because the typical love triangles are too boring!

television.fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But how sweet was it of him to unfollow Gramophone Cafe. Like as if it would be intrusive. Such a righteous man!

ishqxmubarak thumbnail

He is the best 🥹🥹🥹

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel very sad for this guy... sometime being kind is  not that good...  anyways I love this guy as much as he understands others.. no one seems to know him..

He is a good actors..I have seen his work in shastri sisters..

ishqxmubarak thumbnail

He unfollowed Gramophone cafe’s account. He is a sweetheart. He is already cutting his feelings off. And he doesn’t get a permanent LI in the Turkish show but I hope they pair Sasha with him 🫶🏼

ishqxmubarak thumbnail

Sujay is doing a brilliant job as Manvendra.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love him too! 

It was so heartbreaking to see him meet Surili in the hospital as his brother's supposed girlfriend and then to see that his brother is in love with the girl he fell for.

He's such a sweetheart! Such a contrast to Raghav who bears resentment against his brother.

I hope he'll always remain positive and have a good arc.❤️

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes I want him to stay positive..