Anupamaa

Anupamaa ka phaisla...to slap Anuj?😳

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

As soon as Anupamaa came to know of Anuj coming to the wedding with Maaya and Choti, she left the Shahs to argue with Dimpy for informing Anuj and moved away for a little self talk, this is how it went:

Ek mahine mein mein shadi hai

Ek mahine mein meri udaan hai

Ek mahine mein aap wapis aa rahe hai

ye teeno baatein ek sath kyu? iss kyun ka jawaab mere paas nahi hai ..par mai itna jaanti hoon ke jaise aapne hamari zindagi ka phaisla aapne akele suna diya aur araam se ekdam se chale gaye waise apni zindagi ka phaisla maine le liya aur mai iss phaisle ko badlungi nahi, kisi ke liye bhi nahi...iss baar mai rukungi nahi, kisi ke liye bhi nahi, kisi ke kehne pe nahi, kisi bhi wajah se nahi, mai jaaoongi, apne liye, mai jaroor jaoongi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news/anupamaa-to-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-all-about-the-upcoming-twists-and-turns-in-these-4-popular-shows-1221228?amp 

Check out the upcoming twist in Anupamaa:

Anupamaa starring Rupali Ganguly and Gaurav Khanna has been doing magic on-screens. The show has glued the eyeballs of a massive number of viewers to its engaging content and promises to do so in the forthcoming episodes as well. Speaking about the ongoing track, Anupamaa has signed a contract with her dance guru Malti Dev and will soon fly to America for 3 years to complete her training from her guru maa. Anupamaa decides to leave her responsibilities behind and live her dream. On the other hand, the Shahs are prepping for Samar and Dimpy's wedding, which is planned to happen next month. 

Now as per the upcoming twist in Anupamaa, things will get dramatic when Anuj comes to attend Dimpy and Samar’s wedding. It will be seen Samar shocks everyone by telling them that Anuj promised him that he will attend his wedding but will come along with Choti Anu and Maaya. After hearing this, Anupamaa will try to be unaffected by this news, but she will somehow lose control of her emotions and feel cheated by Anuj.

Anupamaa will then meet Anuj unexpectedly, and Anuj will try to touch her to talk to her. But Anupama will snap at him strangely and slap him in front of everyone as she feels that Anuj no longer has the right to touch her as he isn’t her husband anymore. Anupama will see guilt in Anuj’s eyes but will still not ask him about leaving her stranded like that. It will be interesting to see whether Anuj convinces Anupamaa by telling his side of the story or whether Anupamaa decides to go to America to fulfill her dream. 

Edited by hinz - 11 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow! What a twist(ed mind)

SmithaRam thumbnail

Btw, the first couple of lines in the article had me in splits🤣  glued the eyeballs 👀 🙄. My eyes permanently keeping going like this  just by reading updates 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

But, why will Anuj try to touch her? Aisa Kya Hain MAA Mein?

hinz thumbnail

maa mein woh hai jo kisi aur mein nahi, perhaps he was trying to touch the pallu that he missed so very much

Edited by hinz - 11 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

But, why will Anuj try to touch her? Aisa Kya Hain MAA Mein?

he wanted to touch and see if she was real!  Aisa Kya hai Maa mein - is a question that will  remain an enigma. I still can’t believe he fell for her eons ago. She isn’t anything to go gaga over from any angle. 

hinz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmithaRam

Btw, the first couple of lines in the article had me in splits🤣  glued the eyeballs 👀 🙄. My eyes permanently keeping going like this  just by reading updates 

my eyes my eyes🤣

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: hinz

Check out the upcoming twist in Anupamaa:

But Anupama will snap at him strangely and slap him in front of everyone as she feels that Anuj no longer has the right to touch her as he isn’t her husband anymore. Anupama will see guilt in Anuj’s eyes but will still not ask him about leaving her stranded like that.

Okay Anuj is not her husband anymore, why is she wearing that Sindoor and Mangalsutra- or is it for Mister Shah? 

Confusing because she is fulfilling duties of a wife and daughter in law even in Shah house

And why is she so hurt when CA is addressing her biological mother as Maa

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My eyeballs fell out

Guess the glue didn't hold