Posted: 11 months ago

What’s he really doing ? 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Mujhe bhi....maine toh 11 dollar bhi chadhane ka socha mandir mein......but alas..😭

Hausla rakho BI. Ek din Shiv ji apki aur humari prarthana zarur sunenge. Tab tak bhagwan apko aur SRK ko ye kasht jhelne ki shakti de πŸ€—

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

What’s he really doing ? 

He has decided to stop giving interviews to media from now on and stop talking about his personal life on public platforms. 

Yes he was spotted in long hair at the launch of his wife's new book. I hope you remember the number I told you for Tiger 3. 

Originally posted by driven

This journalist is supporting SRK and saying the following things in the above video

1. He didn't play victim card and go on public platforms to say that he is being targeted because of being a celebrity.

2. 25cr is nothing for him. But instead of paying the bribe and getting his son out in a day or two, he might have spent much more than 25cr on the lawyers to fight the case legally.

3. He is so well connected that he could have called up influential people and politicians to free his son immediately. He didn't.

4. He could have played the Muslim card and said he was targeted in this Hindu majority country because of being a Muslim. He didn't. 

He would have had to pay the price for that another way.....For years these political parties wanted SRK to join them and be their trophy that they could show to everyone.....to show how Muslims are on their side......It is a fact that SRK is the LEAST controversial Muslim superstar......he would have been a big asset to any political party......and one of the reasons for politicians to be pissed off with him was his refusal to do so.....Its like the racists in USA say how they love Martin Luther King to show that they don't hate blacks...😳

In a way SRK has this problem of getting over excited in an interview....and looses control over his tongue....all that wit and intelligence goes for a hike...and he knows it and still says it........like when he said that he wants the women to lie down to listen when he talks.......I mean even before saying that....he said...I know I am going to be bashed for this.......then why would you say it....u idiot??😑...He also explained that I want woman to be comfortable.......he said such a beautiful poem for women after that ...that he had written...must have taken hours for him to write....all gone to waste....because no one remembers that poem........all they remember is...I want women to lie down.......πŸ€”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW1AeQV5-9I&ab_channel=PINKVILLA

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Hausla rakho BI. Ek din Shiv ji apki aur humari prarthana zarur sunenge. Tab tak bhagwan apko aur SRK ko ye kasht jhelne ki shakti de πŸ€—

One day....Nathu ji ...one day.....

The problem with my Shahrukhwa is ....that he doesn't get afraid.....he is gets pissed off........one day he will be pissed off enough to leave....till that time.....I can only hope for him to stay intact...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Kahin koi aur prarthana sunn ke prasad baantne naa aa jaaye 😌

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

One day....Nathu ji ...one day.....

The problem with my Shahrukhwa is ....that he doesn't get afraid.....he is gets pissed off........one day he will be pissed off enough to leave....till that time.....I can only hope for him to stay intact...πŸ˜†

Ek din Modi ji aur media ji ka atyachar hadh cross kar jayega. Tab srk ke sabr ka baandh tootega... Aur aisa piss chhootega... I mean aisa pissed off hoga ki behte behte seedhe saat samundar paar land hoga... Bas usi din ka hum sabko intezar hai... 🀞