Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by driven

Why not to believe? 

He isn't relatable...and SRK wouldn't talk to him...

Sensible decision. Don't speak, don't tell and avoid unnecessary misinterpretation resulting in chaos in personal life and stress for self and family that takes a toll on one's mental health.

Wise decision. He should have done it ages ago and avoided needless controversies.

He was way too open about his personal life and forgot public and media or colleagues or fans are not your friends or family. Your words can be used against you any time.

I am glad he has refused to speak to crap desi media and is less active on social media also now. I especially commend him for refusing to speak to a propagandist like Sudhir.

He did the best thing. 

Same way I commend decision of Aamir to delete his blog, all his social media accounts and not give byte on everything as he used to earlier.

Nowadays Salman, Saif, Deepika etc also avoid speaking to media or appearing on podcasts or YouTube channels. Good.

When your clips are edited to push a narrative and target you, form public opinion against you, why do you need to bare your heart to biased, crap media?

I was happy to see Pathaan team not give interviews to any TV channel or YouTube channel. 

Refusal to speak on personal life is necessary. Oversharing has ruined lives of celebs. 

Amitabh had once advised SRK to adopt silence as a policy and not give bait to hungry Indian media. Now it seems he realises why AB Sr said to him whatever he did. Though AB sr himself posts too much online these days or write lengthy blogs. 

I understand why Ash also began avoiding Indian newshounds after controversies over Salman, Vivek etc. 

Hrithik also speaks way less to media now after that Kangana issue. 

It is best to let your work do the talking. Give films or ads or some TV show or docu. No need to speak to media of all people atleast. You never know which clip is taken out of context and used against you or your family.

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

If this is true. That’s good decision. 

After what Barkha did to SRK with the whole intolerance comment, of course he dislikes media. 

He was irked with Rana Ayyub also trying to link his movie choices to his Islamic identity or as a minority in India and issued tweets against those articles and how his films are chosen on instinct and not to prove a point to political regime or as a Muslim himself. He had bashed young journos for creating narratives to suit their agenda.

Of course the way media treated him and his family during Aryan case  must have left him deeply hurt considering he has been friendly and accessible to media all life and never joined bans against media even as rest of industry had often banned media and spoken against media.

I am glad he realises it is not worth the headache.

She pushed him into saying something about intolerance in India knowing exactly that it would be used against him...(she even said it in the interview).

SRK always gave Barkha a big interview and this one was on his birthday (2015) and also a really big one.

It was very correct what SRK said...and it was used against him in every way possible.

After the interview, Eros International (distributor of SLB's Christmas movie) changed the release date so that the film clashed with Shetty's Dilwale (preponed, there had been a gap of one week as BM was schedulded to release directement at Christmas). In social media , a campaign was initiated to make SRK an anti-Indian and a Pro-Pakistani (go back to Pakistan!).

Bajirao Mastani got rave critics and praise over praise, Dilwale was downplayed and bashed as much as possible...and quite boycotted (in India! Overseas Dilwale was a big success.) ...A year later one could read a lot of disappointment about SLB's movie that sounded far more appropriate.

Whatever...it was the last time, SRK did an interview with Barkha till date. She trapped him and I'm sure he felt that she did it for the thrill (to be the one to get him to say something about intolerance). She had been too sure about his sympathy for her.

Originally posted by atominis

He was irked with Rana Ayyub also trying to link his movie choices to his Islamic identity or as a minority in India and issued tweets against those articles and how his films are chosen on instinct and not to prove a point to political regime or as a Muslim himself. He had bashed young journos for creating narratives to suit their agenda.

Of course the way media treated him and his family during Aryan case  must have left him deeply hurt considering he has been friendly and accessible to media all life and never joined bans against media even as rest of industry had often banned media and spoken against media.

I am glad he realises it is not worth the headache.

I agree with you. 

His family follows both cultural traditions of him and his wife’s religion. And they get bashed by both groups.

Rana’s narrative is whole lot of wrong. That lady has crossed all sense of moral and ethical boundaries a human could have. 

Recently I read a Media person’s threatening text to someone who didn’t give him an interview. Like — you will pay for this. Imagine if small time media person has power, what big houses could do.

Srk maintained good relations with them throughout. He didn’t deserve what Barkha did and surely Aryan didn’t deserve the witch-hunt. 

Although he will still have to maintain work relations as Suhana is entering showbiz. 

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Dhatt tere ki 

Topic padh ke to laga he's leaving India ðŸ˜†

Mujhe bhi....maine toh 11 dollar bhi chadhane ka socha mandir mein......but alas..😭

This journalist is supporting SRK and saying the following things in the above video

1. He didn't play victim card and go on public platforms to say that he is being targeted because of being a celebrity.

2. 25cr is nothing for him. But instead of paying the bribe and getting his son out in a day or two, he might have spent much more than 25cr on the lawyers to fight the case legally.

3. He is so well connected that he could have called up influential people and politicians to free his son immediately. He didn't.

4. He could have played the Muslim card and said he was targeted in this Hindu majority country because of being a Muslim. He didn't. 

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

If this is true. That’s good decision. 

After what Barkha did to SRK with the whole intolerance comment, of course he dislikes media. 

Actually even after that idiot Barkha twisted what he said about intolerance.....he became very cautious but he didn't stop.....he still put his foot in his mouth several times after that too....but I guess how the media treated him and Aryan during the drug case was the last straw.