Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

What is his age ? 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The Kohinoor was given as a gift. Why is there such a big ego trip over trying to recieve it. 

Seriously a topic that pisses me off..

Can't they just let it be.  

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

What will India do with it? Is it a CIntamani stone?

The diamond has been around longer than any one living person

Isn’t it better to make India great again rather than run after a mere stone? Which isn’t even in India. our eyes are in front not behind 

I guess some are looking for fame to be remembered by after they have departed 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Good move.

All these treasures should be in India as it's part of India's history n not Britain's.

https://youtu.be/F3gO-68aY7Q

We used to read about these things in our history books. I wish I could see these things in Indian museums. Currently in indian museums only namesake things are left n famous ones r stolen. We indians deserve to get it back so we can see these in our museums. Also it will boost tourism.

Britain should return all colonised country's artifacts. Egypt and Greece too are demanding their stolen stones. And because of Britain's economy in decline there is chance as it needs FTA with India. 

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: carisma2

The Kohinoor was given as a gift. Why is there such a big ego trip over trying to recieve it. 

It wasn't a gift..it was given under pressure. 

Maharaja Duleep Singh, the son and successor of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, held on to the diamond until the British annexed Punjab in 1849. Duleep, only 11 years old, signed the Treaty of Lahore, which also stipulated that Duleep would give the diamond to the queen of England.

Kohinoor has rich history attached to it. And passed several hands n it's history can be tracked which makes it interesting n valuable.

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago
lalakhun thumbnail

And help the poor with it.. 😆 

Anyway it is great, after he die, he will inform God, He did this amazing job on earth.... His God will be very proud of him

Edited by lalakhun - 11 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aur phir uski security ke liye lakho kharch lo😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Except that it wasn’t. British literally made the then last Sikh emperor to hand it over to them on a treaty. Why would anyone give such an expensive thing as a gift? 

If you get a chance read about the heartbreaking story of the last heir of the Sikh empire Dulleep Singh and how British abducts the 11 year old sending his mother on exile and then grooms him to become a catholic. He later reverts to Sikhism when he learns about his roots and also reunites with his mother during her last year. British 🤬s never let him come back to Lahore or North India for that matter. 

Edited by loginidran - 11 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: naaznin

It wasn't a gift..it was given under pressure. 

Maharaja Duleep Singh, the son and successor of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, held on to the diamond until the British annexed Punjab in 1849. Duleep, only 11 years old, signed the Treaty of Lahore, which also stipulated that Duleep would give the diamond to the queen of England.

Kohinoor has rich history attached to it. And passed several hands n it's history can be tracked which makes it interesting n valuable.

Tfs . 

There are chor bazars in every cities , like tat international chor bazar is Britain museum 🤣