Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 14 May 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

.Anupama is face to face with Malti Devi at her dance school . Malti Devi gives her five minutes to produce a dance drama , which is her admission test for joining Gurukul. Anupama is in dilemma and becomes thoughtful. 
Seeing Anupama’s hesitance, Nakul tries to request Malti Devi for some more time but Malti Devi shares how efficient women were in life and how many matkas they could balance in five minutes (how many chores women could efficiently they could complete ) so giving a dance drama was nothing for them. Malti Devi asks about the girl accompanying Anupama. Nakul gives a brief history of the sabzi wale Ki beti .  
The BG song plays “tujhey sab hai pata haina maa…..” 
Anupama performs a dance on the story of how a mother abandons her baby and that baby’s feelings and the mother’s pain .

This touches a chord woth Malti Devi and she gets teary eyed and blinks back her tears , she clenches her fists and orders Anupama to stop giving everyone a shock .

At SH Baa gets worried about making arrangements for Sam Dim wedding in a month’s time, she keeps calling Anupama’s number but gets no reply . She gets jittery over Anupama’s meeting with Malti Devi.

Samar shares marriage news with Dimpy and she gets thrilled on learning they will be married in a month. They rush to share sweets with the family .

At Gurukul, Malti Devi gives Anupama a bond and warns her that her dance Academy was in America , if she was willing to cut off all her ties with has family members and live at America for a period of three years only then she should sign this contract , lest she would be shown the door . Anupama becomes thoughtful.

Right then Bhairavi shows Anupama her mobile where Baa was calling her . 

Anupama recollects her previous udaan to America which never happened , she decides to give up zimmedaari and go after her dreams . She signs the bond . Malti Devi smiles at her . 

.Precap

All the youngsters dance and rejoice the occasion as they learn Anupama had signed the contract and was going to America for fulfilling her dreams . 

Samar gets a message from Anuj that he was coming to attend wedding accompanied by Maaya and CA… The entire Shah family and Anupama get shocked . Got a glimpse of Anuj in the  precap 

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now it is  confirm  be it anupama  or other  Kapadia  normal  days mein  shah  se  na mile but festival  function  party    bimari accident  mein  jaroor  milenge

surabhi01 thumbnail

I think Gaurav  khanna  is on leave to take  care of his wife as he sooner going  to become  Father  

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

From where u got akansha is pregnant?

surabhi01 thumbnail

I am reading in news  site   since 2 days that gaurav  khanna ke Ghar  mein  gunjegi kilkaari

surabhi01 thumbnail

So  anupama  has write only  anupama  on contract paper not anupama kapdia  

Yeh guru  maa pehle  kyon  nahi  aayi

Jub  anupama  ka divorce  hua tha tub bhi guru  maa aa sakti thin but nahi  writer ko filmy romance  dikhana tha 

Now it look  anupama  story   now original  essence  of anupama  ki feel  aa rahi  hai 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

So much importance to Malti's backstory. 🤔 It's either something that will be forgotten or Anupama will heal her of her trauma and Malti will forever dance in tribute to Maa. Reading theories about how she could be Anuj's bio Mom but why would puppy get this much importance? If at all, she will be Meester Shah's real Maa and Anupama will balance both the Maa's on her head with the Matkas. 

The obsession with Matkas is real in this show, is there some tie up with the Matka sellers? I have one water matka at home and not going to buy another till it breaks, Sorri not Sorri. After seeing this serial, going to run away from any place that has more than 1 matka because I don't want to see the balancing act.

Edited by Snowfally - 11 months ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Silly me! I thought this track is about Maidmaa's udaan (which is bound to crash anyway) but it's actually about gurumaa's personal issues with her children which will be solved by non other than the greatest self proclaimed besht mother in the universe. Guys, brace yourself for Bagban 4.0. Another Bhashan loading......

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Why does Anupama always give such loud OTT silly reactions, Guru Maa says you have 5 mins, 2 mins goes in keeping the mouth open, stammering, crying, wiping the face and using the pallu on nose mouth eyes and to clean sweat, thinking about Shahs and Namaste America days, thinking about all of her kids (3 only), and Pujniya Baa Bapuji and finally she dances but the dilemma was whether or not to pick up Goddess Baa’s call immediately or dance first and then call her back, such a big sacrifice made by Anupama

Later she is like wo wala Amreeeca, Liberty Maata wala, NNu Yark wala, yeah right we have 10 Amreeeeecas across the globe

Guru Maa gives a lecture on Orat 5 min mein kya kuch nahi kar sakti, reminded me of SRK’s ye 70 min speech

Precap shows Anupama is back to Shah temple to celebrate her happiness with her family, she looks so happy but happiness couldn’t last long because a stone named Anuj came as an obstacle between her family moments, I really need lessons from this woman to move on in life within minutes

We all know this woman ain’t going nowhere leaving her jimmedaris and Shahs, hype of going to Amreeca for a few days and then back to Shah Mohalla

Yesterday I noticed she went walking to the Gurukul and lanes were of Shah temple only, she opened a small door which opened into a big mansion in such a small lane, the Gurukul must be near Shah house only
Guru Maa definitely looks related to Anuj, so there will again be a back story about kids, about Guru Maa and probably adopted child etc, what a refreshing storyline

Edited by Dee-Dee - 11 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I also feel by end of this track Guru Maa will Charan Sparsh Anupama the same way Anupama was touching her feet today

Anupama will not inly sort Guru Maa’s life but also teach her new dance forms, Guru Maa and the Chela seemed legit impressed by her International Dance performance on the ‘Maaaa’ song today, because Anupama’s identity is being a Maaaa