cause she has phillings for mishter Shah
cause she misses making chai in Shah kitchen
cause she is bored and wants drama
cause she cant say no to Baa bhagwan
cause she wanted to check if Kavya had vacated her room completely
cause she enjoys being trolled
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 months ago

go back to Shah house, I mean seriously…I’d like to ask the question with all honesty to all Anupamaa lovers and critics alike… 

I mean I get that she rushed to the hospital for insaniyat( insaneiyat like someone said) but what was the need to join the homecoming party? Vanraj has one perfectly capable son, a newly reformed daughter, a very agyakari bahu, a partially abled son, a very strong willed mum and a useless dad who could do the honours but she accompanied Vanraj to Shah house out of her own free will and to top it all, she half heartedly pretended to leave from the door step after that middleclass self talk… what a joke!  

How well planned was the whole family’s exit from the living room to give the love birds space and time to share their apprehensions, though Anupamaa didnt say a word, her vaada said it all…and once the vaada bit is done everyone is happily back to chat crap like always…

How quick was Anupamaa to stop Kanta when she said she went there for Vanraj…why would Kanta even ask the question if she didnt feel skmething was going on…afterall all mothers can sense what goes on in their kids hearts and minds right?

Its just bizarre this entire track with the whole Suraj hoon claim and return to Shah house then the Gurukul contract…nothing makes sense whatsoever! its like they want us to troll the show and its absurdity!

Bin Tere Tere Bin Sajna 

Saas Mein Saas Aye Na

Last option is worded a bit too politely. Truth is that character of Soorajpamaa has a humiliation kink. This coupled with her toxic attachment to abusive adulterer acche pita (ex-husband) and malicious manipulative mawaali Jhuli (ex-MIL), means that she will repeatedly land up there, as she is still belencing the "jimmedaari ke matke" of the vile duo 

Originally posted by hinz

How quick was Anupamaa to stop Kanta when she said she went there for Vanraj…why would Kanta even ask the question if she didnt feel skmething was going on…afterall all mothers can sense what goes on in their kids hearts and minds right?

Oh but she hesitatingly admitted to Kanta that along with the adult kids and the old codger, she also went there for the sake of the horrid hag aka the one she has proclaimed as Bhagwaan. Tomorrow if goes again, she may have no qualms in saying that she went for Moochraj as well because of their atoot rishta jo kagaz ke tukde se khatam nahi hota 😳

Edited by ShahH8er - 10 months ago
Originally posted by ShahH8er

Last option is worded a bit too politely. Truth is that character of Soorajpamaa has a humiliation kink. This coupled with her toxic attachment to abusive adulterer acche pita (ex-husband) and malicious manipulative mawaali Jhuli (ex-MIL), means that she will repeatedly land up there, as she is still belencing the "jimmedaari ke matke" of the vile duo 

Oh but she hesitatingly admitted to Kanta that along with the adult kids and the old codger, she also went there for the sake of the horrid hag aka the one she has proclaimed as Bhagwaan. Tomorrow if goes again, she may have no qualms in saying that she went for Moochraj as well because of their atoot rishta jo kagaz ke tukde se khatam nahi hota 😳

ye bandhan toh…pyar ka bandhan hai…janmo ka sangam hai❤️

Suraj kab dur kiran se, chanda kab dur gagan se…

Vanraj= kiran, gagan

Edited by hinz - 10 months ago

Because makers want people troll show character jitni low thinking of SHahs or utni zayda mahanta of anupama make bazzz so trp toh kahin nahi jaati

I have nothing to say because if I tick all the options still they are not enough for her reasoning .

Thats why I am shocked that how on the earth they are getting the higher TRP?

go back to Shah house, I mean seriously…I’d like to ask the question with all honesty to all Anupamaa lovers and critics alike… 

I mean I get that she rushed to the hospital for insaniyat( insaneiyat like someone said) but what was the need to join the homecoming party? Vanraj has one perfectly capable son, a newly reformed daughter, a very agyakari bahu, a partially abled son, a very strong willed mum and a useless dad who could do the honours but she accompanied Vanraj to Shah house out of her own free will and to top it all, she half heartedly pretended to leave from the door step after that middleclass self talk… what a joke!  

How well planned was the whole family’s exit from the living room to give the love birds space and time to share their apprehensions, though Anupamaa didnt say a word, her vaada said it all…and once the vaada bit is done everyone is happily back to chat crap like always…

Its just bizarre this entire track with the whole Suraj hoon claim and return to Shah house then the Gurukul contract…nothing makes sense whatsoever! its like they want us to troll the show and its absurdity!

Honestly, we do troll the best on this forum. I have to say we perfected the trolling.🤣 As for why, the answer is simple, no matter what she tells her mind, her so called "birth mother" noticed I said birth mother not because Kanta isn't one but she isn't the maa she wants to please, and get the loved back from that would be "Baa" Anuapama's heart  still loves her ex, after all they have history together. 

Toxic history together that produced three batimaaz kids but still history going back 26 yrs that you can't just turn off. They didn't break up because Anuapama stopped loving this man but because he cheated for 8 years and told his mother she wasn't the woman he wanted, her hand and cloths smelled like cooking.

Both needed therapy to resolve their issues and to move on from instead both got different partners and look where they all are now.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 10 months ago

Ye cheating h, all of the above ka option bhi doh. 

@bold - apt description of all family members. 👍🏼🤣

Edited by SmithaRam - 10 months ago