Oh I had forgotten about this show

So this will replace DP

Thanks for the tagπŸ€—

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by la_Reine

Oh I had forgotten about this show

So this will replace DP

Thanks for the tagπŸ€—

Star Bharat did Muskan 5 years ago with same theme. Promo bhi wahi hai. But since it's Rangu, this is gonna be super toxic/weird I'm guessing. That one was at least tolerable 

Originally posted by Satrangi_Curls

Star Bharat did Muskan 5 years ago with same theme. Promo bhi wahi hai. But since it's Rangu, this is gonna be super toxic/weird I'm guessing. That one was at least tolerable 

It also reminds me of Chikoo

But Colors also recently launched Durga Chsru and now Suhaagan...what is their obsession with child themed dramas? Most of them are flopsπŸ€” 

It also reminds me of Chikoo

But Colors also recently launched Durga Chsru and now Suhaagan...what is their obsession with child themed dramas? Most of them are flopsπŸ€” 

nai. Ye promo dekho. I've watched that show. It is that the mother was sold to a brothel, Sonagachi mein. She hides her child in a suitcase. But she's just a dancer and not a SW. Then the pimp who sold her tries to get her daughter into business as well but she manages to send her to boarding school and she studies. 

https://youtu.be/xmdM0VNbEw4

Originally posted by Satrangi_Curls

nai. Ye promo dekho. I've watched that show. It is that the mother was sold to a brothel, Sonagachi mein. She hides her child in a suitcase. But she's just a dancer and not a SW. Then the pimp who sold her tries to get her daughter into business as well but she manages to send her to boarding school and she studies. 

https://youtu.be/xmdM0VNbEw4

Ok thats a bit similar to Yeh Teri Galliyan on Zee then. But the girl grew up quite quick and then her love ishtory started.πŸ˜†

Ok thats a bit similar to Yeh Teri Galliyan on Zee then. But the girl grew up quite quick and then her love ishtory started.πŸ˜†

yeah....appears similar yaar .... yeh teri galliyan was so so painful to watch uffff....😭😭

Originally posted by Sutapasima

yeah....appears similar yaar .... yeh teri galliyan was so so painful to watch uffff....😭😭

I watched for Vrushika but yahan to kuch dekhnelayak nahi lag raha

here she grew up around 80+ episodes iirc πŸ˜³

Haan, idhar bhi same πŸ€£

So like all channels have done the same show πŸ€£rangu baki reh gaya tha