How clean the area must be for this to happen

although it could’ve been worse

The city is infested with rats 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Although Trump used to be a regular at the Met Gala

with his wives, girlfriend, daughter, SIL etc

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/slideshow/2483377/trump-family-met-gala-photos/

Edited by BettyA1 - 11 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Who you tryna lure in with those fancy hearts?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unfortunately died on the red carpet 😭

TotalBetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Who you tryna lure in with those fancy hearts?

You... And it worked 👏

TotalBetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Unfortunately died on the red carpet 😭

Yes 🤔

Hope they gave it a proper funeral fit for a fashionista 

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1653220305379426304

RitikaNainwal thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
RitikaNainwal thumbnail

THE MET GALA 2023

The Met Gala is an annual fundraising event held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. It is known for its extravagant fashion and celebrity attendees. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I don't have specific information about the Met Gala in 2023. However, I can provide you with some general information about the event and previous years' discussions.

The Met Gala, also known as the Met Ball, takes place on the first Monday in May. Each year, the event has a specific theme, which sets the tone for the fashion choices of the attendees. Fashion designers and celebrities strive to make bold and unique statements on the red carpet, often pushing the boundaries of traditional fashion.

The event is chaired by Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and attracts some of the biggest names in the entertainment, fashion, and art industries. Celebrities, models, and designers grace the red carpet, showcasing elaborate and often avant-garde outfits that are widely discussed and analyzed by fashion critics and enthusiasts alike.

The Met Gala has become a cultural phenomenon, and discussions surrounding the event often focus on the outfits worn by attendees. The outfits are often seen as works of art, and opinions can vary widely on whether they successfully interpret the theme or push fashion boundaries in a creative way.

Social media plays a significant role in the discussions surrounding the Met Gala. People share their favorite looks, critique choices, and engage in conversations about fashion, cultural references, and celebrity culture.

For up-to-date and detailed discussions about this year's Met Gala, I would recommend checking out fashion websites, social media platforms, and news outlets. These sources will provide you with the latest information, celebrity looks, and conversations related to the event.

Edited by RitikaNainwal - 10 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitikaNainwal

THE MET GALA 2023

The Met Gala is an annual fundraising event held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. It is known for its extravagant fashion and celebrity attendees. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I don't have specific information about the Met Gala in 2023. However, I can provide you with some general information about the event and previous years' discussions.

The Met Gala, also known as the Met Ball, takes place on the first Monday in May. Each year, the event has a specific theme, which sets the tone for the fashion choices of the attendees. Fashion designers and celebrities strive to make bold and unique statements on the red carpet, often pushing the boundaries of traditional fashion.

The event is chaired by Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and attracts some of the biggest names in the entertainment, fashion, and art industries. Celebrities, models, and designers grace the red carpet, showcasing elaborate and often avant-garde outfits that are widely discussed and analyzed by fashion critics and enthusiasts alike.

The Met Gala has become a cultural phenomenon, and discussions surrounding the event often focus on the outfits worn by attendees. The outfits are often seen as works of art, and opinions can vary widely on whether they successfully interpret the theme or push fashion boundaries in a creative way.

Social media plays a significant role in the discussions surrounding the Met Gala. People share their favorite looks, critique choices, and engage in conversations about fashion, cultural references, and celebrity culture.

For up-to-date and detailed discussions about this year's Met Gala, I would recommend checking out fashion websites, social media platforms, and news outlets. These sources will provide you with the latest information, celebrity looks, and conversations related to the event.

Is this an AI generated post?