Posted: 10 months ago

Akshu has put a restraining order as per the precap where Abhi can not meet and talk with Abhir. Abhir only shares his illness with Abhimanyu. 

Akshu mentioned to Abhi that Abhir really does not need Docman in his life as she does not know Abhi knew Abhir's health issues prior to her getting to know about it. 

Akshu will try to move on with Abhinav again in order to clear Abhinav's thoughts and she may not pay attention to Abhir much as her concentration will be solely on how to win Abhinav's confidence back in this process and Abhir who do not even have anyone to share his pain end up being in critical. 

Akshu may tell it to nav that their relationship is a curse like how she mentioned it to Abhimanyu when bp was in the hospital bed. Abhinav will be left heartbroken again after listening to this. 

On the other hand, one will point out her reckless behavior during her pregnancy. It could be Abhi or it could be Manjari or any other Goenka. That's when she realizes how reckless she was all this while.

Akshara is a lot of things but she is bot careless mother. Neither is Abhinav a careless father.

Abhir only shared his condition with Abhimanyu because he did not want to scare his parents. But now since his condition is out in the open. There is nothing to hide from them. Also, Akshnav has become more vigilant. 

I do think that by the end of it, Abhinav will file for divorce and then disappear from their lives. 

Akshara is female lead and after 5 pages of lecture on "Maa ki mamta" you really think they would show anything like this? 

Originally posted by Agni_Jytsona

Akshara is a lot of things but she is bot careless mother. Neither is Abhinav a careless father.

Abhir only shared his condition with Abhimanyu because he did not want to scare his parents. But now since his condition is out in the open. There is nothing to hide from them. Also, Akshnav has become more vigilant. 

I do think that by the end of it, Abhinav will file for divorce and then disappear from their lives. 

but he will see his parents are worried as akshu has custody drama to handle and Abhinav would be worried about his family in the future. Akshu also wants to hold on to her current family by hook or crook. 

Abhir always hides things when he sees his parents are worried or parents may not listen. like health issues and going to the USA thing. He told Abhi that he don't want to go to the USA and that his parents will struggle in the USA which he never mentioned to his parents I think. There are possibility he may hide it seeing them worried.

Originally posted by NoraSM

Akshara is female lead and after 5 pages of lecture on "Maa ki mamta" you really think they would show anything like this? 

they have to as some people still want her to atleast feel bad for the decisions that she has taken 6 years back. 

Forget about us but if we are trp viewers who are very well connected to a show will they be able to connect to Akshara for risking her unborn kid's life? They might have to show something to justify their actions.

Originally posted by firewings_diya

they have to as some people still want her to atleast feel bad for the decisions that she has taken 6 years back. 

Forget about us but if we are trp viewers who are very well connected to a show will they be able to connect to Akshara for risking her unborn kid's life? They might have to show something to justify their actions.

They don't remember Neil, his daughter wants to erase his name from her life, I don't think they intend to keep that track alive for long, only important thing from that track is Abhimanyu divorcing Akshara 

No I don’t think so , Yrkkh is completely go with the promo .. here and there the output will be unexpected .. but the track will be same .. so next it will be completely court and fight .. in between I think Abhinav character will vanish 😆 .. abhir ki bimari thak they forgot then what about Abhinav’s feelings 🤣

I personally don’t think this will happen diya but let’s see😊

Akshu has put a restraining order as per the precap where Abhi can not meet and talk with Abhir. Abhir only shares his illness with Abhimanyu. 

Akshu mentioned to Abhi that Abhir really does not need Docman in his life as she does not know Abhi knew Abhir's health issues prior to her getting to know about it. 

Akshu will try to move on with Abhinav again in order to clear Abhinav's thoughts and she may not pay attention to Abhir much as her concentration will be solely on how to win Abhinav's confidence back in this process and Abhir who do not even have anyone to share his pain end up being in critical. 

Akshu may tell it to nav that their relationship is a curse like how she mentioned it to Abhimanyu when bp was in the hospital bed. Abhinav will be left heartbroken again after listening to this. 

On the other hand, one will point out her reckless behavior during her pregnancy. It could be Abhi or it could be Manjari or any other Goenka. That's when she realizes how reckless she was all this while.

Dono zidh par aade hei abhir k health will get worse tab dono ko akkal aayegi and chor denge yeh sab that's what I feel.

but he will see his parents are worried as akshu has custody drama to handle and Abhinav would be worried about his family in the future. Akshu also wants to hold on to her current family by hook or crook. 

Abhir always hides things when he sees his parents are worried or parents may not listen. like health issues and going to the USA thing. He told Abhi that he don't want to go to the USA and that his parents will struggle in the USA which he never mentioned to his parents I think. There are possibility he may hide it seeing them worried.

Lead k bacche aise hi hote hei understanding aur samajdar.