Saas, Bahu Aur Flamingo - Disney+ Hotstar | KickAss SERIES 5*

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Saas, Bahu Aur Flamingo - Disney+ Hotstar

Badass Firece Sticker - Badass Firece Stickers

Super Sticker - Super Stickers

Mast बहुत Sticker - Mast बहुत बढ़िया Stickers

After ages I have seen a series where Female Characters have OWNED the Series with Amazing Swag and Kickass attitude.

Whole Cast, team, Excellent Work. ⭐️smiley10smiley10smiley10smiley10

Have you seen it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I do like Angira Dhar and Dimple Kapadia’s work. Thanks for the rec! I see it’s available on Hulu. Will definitely add to my watch list. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I liked it..Dimple and Angida, Mann this women can kick ass.

Radhika 's character was a brat, just FFed her scenes. Which also reminds me, she kind of has started doing a Taapsee and is repeating her acting style. You can see glimpses on her characters in Kuttey, Shiddat and Angrezi Medium in this one

The badi bahu didn't really have that much as compared to Dimple and Angida.

Dhiman too was boring. Usually, the "adoptive" child is kind of interesting as compared to the real son, but his storyline was just meh!

I love the men's writing, tbh, they are useless and everyone around them knows that, but they don't really shy away from breaking it to them. harish's character was beautiful.

Deepak dobriyal is so scary😭😭😭😭 his monk and Vijay Varma's Hamza are the only two villians in current BW that I can say are scary😭

The last epi could have some better writing though.

My heart broke for the ACP's wife😭😭😭

The cinemetography and the production value was so good!😍😍😍 When I read RSVP in producers' list, my hopes went up and they didn't disappoint.

I hope there is a second season😍

Like usually the elder and you her sils keep fighting, but here, they are a team who only have each other, yet they hide from each other.

Who played the younger Rani baa, she is just🤌

TeaAzure thumbnail

Nice review. I have a question - why did Dimple's character give away the baby and that too to monk?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’ll have to check it out.  

Is this a remake of or inspired by an American mini series called Bella Mafia?  Women of a family avenging their husbands’ and sons’ murders by a rival family.  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 11 months ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the recommendation 😍

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TeaAzure

Nice review. I have a question - why did Dimple's character give away the baby and that too to monk?

Dimple didn't give baby to Monk( or I miss something), she gave it to some lady. Monk somehow found out about kid to turn Kajal(Angira) against Dimple.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm on episode four, I think. So eek spoilers in this thread. I should have known better. 

Anyway, I am digging the series so far. I love how badass the women are.  The two sons are also such inept doofuses. Part of me wants them to be executed for being idiots who could collapse the business. 😆

So far, I found Radhika Madan as Shanta one note and underdeveloped. She appears to be a spoiled brat cozy with her skills in chemistry. 

Kajal is an enigma. She seems so resentful and bitter toward Shanta and the sons (rightly so). Part of her seems very indebted and reverent to Raani Baa, but there are cracks, and is it just because of Shanta and the sons? 

I want Bijlee's relationship with her girlfriend and her overall arc and motives to be more fleshed out. Does she really want to inherit this business, or does she want out so she can live an authentic life with her girlfriend? 

Kudos to the rustic rural setting as well. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naah, that title name sounds like a low budget drama serial. 

Edited by bakhtaavar - 11 months ago