Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

If it's Abhira again...then Alvida Yrkkh

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

After today's episode..its just impossible to see Abhira again....the way Abhimanyu supported his mother saying "sab galath hua"... stopping kairav  when he was saying against his great mother...his mother was going on accusing Akshara... patni dharam nahi nibhayi..he once didn't say he divorced her and threw her out...when Akshara pointed out they called Abhimanyu he didn't even acknowledge and said sorry....he wants all the blame to be on Akshara and Abhinav and himself play victim card..

Enough is Enough....can't take this shit of Abhimanyu crying after his mistakes and people hug him again...he is a total spineless creature who doesn't have the guts to own his mistakes and supports his devilish mom in everything...

If Akshara still loves this Heartless, inhuman,betrayer Abhimanyu ...and CV's wants us to see their puke worthy romance again...in the name of true love . there is nothing called "LOVE" in AbHIRA

Love where there is no respect,lying,cheating,betraying,no trusting .it can't be love ..it's just INFATUATION 

It's better I leave the show... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Abhira were finished after the phone call .. 

Post the leap there is zero remorse zero redemption of any kind from him ..he has been crying on others lap over his phooti kismet but he's the one who has been manifesting it ...that's one kind of ppl I can't stand , those who never own up their actions..

Yesterday today and tomorrow , he didn't stop his mother from humiliating akshara but joined her..i was the one who asked what's his lowest low..and he reached that today ...it wasnt marrying arohi ..if he marries arohi it will be a favor to both the families and akshara....bec he was the one was stopped arohi for abortion and remarriage.. ..so he shd own up that also ..

Congratulations he joined the virat chavan league 🤢

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arooshee

After today's episode..its just impossible to see Abhira again....the way Abhimanyu supported his mother saying "sab galath hua"... stopping kairav  when he was saying against his great mother...his mother was going on accusing Akshara... patni dharam nahi nibhayi..he once didn't say he divorced her and threw her out...when Akshara pointed out they called Abhimanyu he didn't even acknowledge and said sorry....he wants all the blame to be on Akshara and Abhinav and himself play victim card..

Enough is Enough....can't take this shit of Abhimanyu crying after his mistakes and people hug him again...he is a total spineless creature who doesn't have the guts to own his mistakes and supports his devilish mom in everything...

If Akshara still loves this Heartless, inhuman,betrayer Abhimanyu ...and CV's wants us to see their puke worthy romance again...in the name of true love . there is nothing called "LOVE" in AbHIRA

Love where there is no respect,lying,cheating,betraying,no trusting .it can't be love ..it's just INFATUATION 

sab galat means whatever they did with her and what she did by hiding about Abhir

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweta2005

sab galat means whatever they did with her and what she did by hiding about Abhir

No dear....He doesn't have an ounce of remorse for that...agar hota toh he wud have stopped his mamma when she was accusing Akshara and said I divorced her and didn't talk with her on phone ...

Did He???

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arooshee

we know that any sane woman will run as far away as possible from manjeri and abhimanyu..birla house and it’s human contents are hell.’.akshara will burn there. Hope the writers have some sense and don’t reunite them ..Arohi is problematic so she fits in with them.  Akshara is happy with abhinav and abhir..hope they stay a family 💁🏻‍♀️

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The reason I don't want Abhira because as a girl I don't prefer a man like Abhi as husband. I can't survive with so much toxicity. 

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is going to be abhira again , so Tata bye bye 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira were finished after the phone call .. 

Post the leap there is zero remorse zero redemption of any kind from him ..he has been crying on others lap over his phooti kismet but he's the one who has been manifesting it ...that's one kind of ppl I can't stand , those who never own up their actions..

Yesterday today and tomorrow , he didn't stop his mother from humiliating akshara but joined her..i was the one who asked what's his lowest low..and he reached that today ...it wasnt marrying arohi ..if he marries arohi it will be a favor to both the families and akshara....bec he was the one was stopped arohi for abortion and remarriage.. ..so he shd own up that also ..

Congratulations he joined the virat chavan league 🤢

Really glad that ak just took stand for herself and also shut them of.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeym

It is going to be abhira again , so Tata bye bye 

Don’t count your chickens before they ‘re hatched.

Lavender25 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah me too. I was just watching out of habit and I guess it's time to move on. AK was good in today's episode ,at last she spoke about her struggle. Loved it! MJ is such a disgusting woman . And i expected exactly the same behaviour from AB. He was just like a statue when MJ accused AK and Abhinav. Wow! He always excels  on my expectations. 

Edited by Lavender25 - 11 months ago