Poll

Who is a better actress, according to you?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Kangana. Her personality may be questionable but there’s no denying the fact that she is a phenomenal actress. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

For me it's Alia. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aloo's best performance has been convincing everyone she belongs in the conversation with some of the strongest actresses in the industry. Keep repeating it till it becomes the truth situation 😆

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kangana is quite incredible in her performances. I don't think there's a comparison..

For some reason, I've felt that Alia has a fakeness, something pretentious in the way she portrays characters. I can't relate. With Kangana? it feels like she is convicted by every role she picks to play and that conviction reflects onscreen. There's a rawness, a realness in the way she protrays characters and she has a great screen presence too. Possibly the theatre background worked for her.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Kangana is quite incredible in her performances. I don't think there's a comparison..

For some reason, I've felt that Alia has a fakeness, something pretentious in the way she portrays characters. I can't relate. With Kangana? it feels like she is convicted by every role she picks to play and that conviction reflects onscreen. There's a rawness, a realness in the way she protrays characters and she has a great screen presence too. Possibly the theatre background worked for her.

No kidding. Alia is good at what she does but I was bowled over by Kangu’s performance in TWMR as the Haryanvi girl Datto. She was so good at it that for a moment I completely forgot that the same actress was playing two different roles. 

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

No kidding. Alia is good at what she does but I was bowled over by Kangu’s performance in TWMR as the Haryanvi girl Datto. She was so good at it that for a moment I completely forgot that the same actress was playing two different roles. 

Atleast you feel that Alia is good at what she does. I can't stand seeing that girl onscreen.😆

Highway was a film that could've been slayed by a much better actress. But Alia made it a joke for me.

The subject matter was so relevant yet Alia ruined a film like that for me.

priya185 thumbnail

Kangana is a better actor and Alia is a better person 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Perfectly said!

Alia's best performances are Udta Punjab, Gangubai, and Darlings.

Kangana has slayed in each and every role she has played, including major flops at the box-office.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kangana's Kate hua nakhun are far better actor than faklia. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

both are good actresses, probably the two best we have today. I just like watching kangana more. There is a bit of prettiness to her. Alia is too plain- Jane looking for my taste.😊