What are your thoughts on the new promo?

Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

In the new promo both rajeev and pari come and rajeev says that the Gunda hai told who was behind Pari's accident and then bebe ask who..and pari says it's someone from our house...and she goes toward neeti and tell the name of neeti with tears in her eyes .

I don't know why I have a gut feeling that this is not any dream.. because in today's episode promo also neeti apologizes to pari and also chandrika now has a doubt on bebe and neeti ....and now I think rajeev will help them and reach the truth...yaa I know that the truth can't come out so soon...but let's see what happen...

Edited by Jasmeeet_1667 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I hope its the truth bit somehow i feel half truth came out only but this will open Neeti eyes that whatever path she is taking to hurt her friend and her baby for her insecurities and suspicion is wrong and not to listen to Bebe again. She will loose Rajeev completely if she walks in this dark path

Whatever issues she has with PariRaj confront them and talk to them openly what is diaturbing not taking ideas from Bebe & her mother. She will loose Rajeev & Pari in this process

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I hope its the truth bit somehow i feel half truth came out only but this will open Neeti eyes that whatever path she is taking to hurt her friend and her baby for her insecurities and suspicion is wrong and not to listen to Bebe again. She will loose Rajeev completely if she walks in this dark path

Whatever issues she has with PariRaj confront them and talk to them openly what is diaturbing not taking ideas from Bebe & her mother. She will loose Rajeev & Pari in this process

But didn't Neeti once confirm with Sanju and Pari? And they both had lied. 

Poor Neeti this Sanju and Pari are going to drive her crazy. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

They both lied for a reason because of the fear of loosing Neeti but i don't think she confront then it was a dream. This show will get an award for dreams. They have not told her the truth yet everyone knows it except her

Its the reaction of taking the news Pari got to know abt Rajeev affair with Neeti she accept it as fate and sacrifice her marriage for friendship but Neeti she thinks Rajeev-Pari are having an affair she went all ahead to attempt to kill her own best friend and baby so she chose her own happiness which rightfully hers accepted but the way she reacted to it is pathetic whatever the truth is she has no right to kill Pari and her unborn baby just because Bebe manipulated her brains

She is kept in dark that does not give her the excuse to kill Pari.

Sanju-Pari has nothing b/w them even though Pari loves him but they are clear with their relationship. They are friends and Rajeev takes care of her due to the baby. If only Neeti takes care of Pari and spend time with them. She will know the status b/w them there is nothing b/w them Sanju is hers. He is just protective of the baby and care for Pari due to his guilt and baby. Its not Rajeev-Pari but Bebe driving her crazy

Pari is clear that Sanju belongs to Neeti and after handing over the baby she will leave. 

Even if Neeti knows the truth the entire truth will be out that Pari is Rajeev legal wife but they do not share a husband-wife relationship and Rajeev left her one day after marriage there was nothing b/w them. She might get hurt with the hiding part she will also know her friend sacrifices and the truth might bring up a track of divorce so that Sanju-Neeti marriage can legalised

There is a good & bad in the truth. Good is divorce can be granted bad yes Neeti was kept in dark but in every darkness there is a light and the truth that Sanju loves her

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

See they had a reason to lie because they knew that this would change there equation totally....they knew this would creater distance between all three of them...and pari does not want that... because neeti is most imp for her...

And even rajeev he loves neeti and he also fears that there relationship would break due to this truth...since pari and rajeev both know that there is nothing between them so they don't want to disclose the truth and pari is also confirmed that she will not enter rajeev and neeti's lives after the birth of the child...

But poor they don't know...neeti is planning all these thing...but I knew once rajeev will get to know about the truth he will definitely leave neeti and fall in love with pari....

And then pari will not accept him...he will roam behind Pari just like he roamed around neeti...

But i hope it happens soon because I want to see pariraj together they are just love..

Even if they smile looking at each other it looks chemistry...

So just think when they will be together as husband and wife living each other...

What fire they would look onscreen...just imagining them together ♥️

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

i can't believe people r saying 'rajiv n pari lied to neeti coz they don't wanna loose her'. Aise toh neeti is also lying becoz she doesn't wanna loose rajiv. Neeti's criminal activities r wrong but why are people justifying rajiv pari lies!

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i can't believe people r saying 'rajiv n pari lied to neeti coz they don't wanna loose her'. Aise toh neeti is also lying becoz she doesn't wanna loose rajiv. Neeti's criminal activities r wrong but why are people justifying rajiv pari lies!

Rajeev-Pari lies will come out ome day and it has a solution they are lying because they don't want to loose Neeti. Its a selfless act though its wrong, looking at the condition of Neeti they felt its the right thing to do. Its not harming anyone lives once truth is out all Neeti needs to do is hear them and decide. She has to hear first what Sanju & Pari has to say. The truth is there is nothing b/w them, only a bond that needs to break off once done they both part ways & Neeti is his wife

What Neeti is doing is harming someone lives & her unborn thats morally & ethically wrong and there is no solutiom to solve this and when the truth is out she will stoop low in everyone's eyes including the man she loves and might even loose her friendship

Rajeev-Pari lie is not that huge than what Neeti-Bebe doing. Upon knowing the truth Rajeev-Pari can divorce each other & part ways but what Neeti is doing Pari can die even abortion can bring complications & leads to death

Both activities are different and the way its handle is different

Neeti doesn't know the truth can't be always be an excuse just to blame Rajeev-Pari lie that leads Neeti to take a wrong path. Its upon choices and which route in life one takes to walk on

Rajeev-Pari lie has options to take Neeti can divorce Sanju and go back to her air hostess job or Pari divorce Rajeev & she starts life afresh far from Sanju-Neeti. Its not that big an issue to plan & plot to kill someone. But what Neeti is doing is a sin in my eyes attempt to kill your friend and your baby

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Rajeev-Pari lies will come out ome day and it has a solution they are lying because they don't want to loose Neeti. Its a selfless act though its wrong looking at the condition of Neeti they felt its the right thing to do. Its not harming anyone lives once truth is out all Neeti needs to is hear and decide. She has to hear first what Sanju & Pari has to say. The truth is tbere is nothing b/w them a bond that beeds to break off once done they bpth part ways & Neeti is his wife

What Neeti is doing is harming someone lives & her unborn thats morally & ethically wrong and there is no solutiom to solve this and when the truth is out she will stoop low in everyone's eyes including the man she loves

Rajeev-Pari lie is not that huge than what Neeti-Bebe doing. Upon knowing the truth Rajeev-Pari can divorce each other & part ways but what Neeti is doing Pari can die even abortion can bring complications & leads to death

Both activities are different and the way its handle is different

Neeti doesn't know the truth can't be always be an excuse just to blame Rajeev-Pari lie that leads Neeti to take a wrong path. Its upon choice and which route in life one takes to walk on

Rajeev-Pari lie has options to take Neeti can divorce Sanju and go back to her air hostess job or Pari divorce Rajeev & she starts life afresh far from Sanju-Neeti. Its not that big an issue to plan & plot to kill someone. But what Neeti is doing is a sin in my eyes attempt to kill your friend and your baby

1stly please read my post carefully before writing essay type replies. I clearly said that 'neeti is wrong in doing criminal activities' but u guys r justifying rajiv n pari's lies. So i said if rajiv n pari not telling the truth to neeti about their 1st marriage, is justified, then neeti not confronting rajiv pari about that holi bed scene, is also justified according to u? According to u, rajiv n pari lied to neeti coz they don't want to loose her so by this logic, neeti is not confronting rajiv pari coz she also don't want to loose rajiv

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

1stly please read my post carefully before writing essay type replies. I clearly said that 'neeti is wrong in doing criminal activities' but u guys r justifying rajiv n pari's lies. So i said if rajiv n pari not telling the truth to neeti about their 1st marriage, is justified, then neeti not confronting rajiv pari about that holi bed scene, is also justified according to u? According to u, rajiv n pari lied to neeti coz they don't want to loose her so by this logic, neeti is not confronting rajiv pari coz she also don't want to loose rajiv

Noone is justifying Rajeev-Pari lies but they don't want this truth to come out for reasons we all know but than Neeti is Sanju's wife she  has all the rights to confront them abt their holi bed scene. Why she doesn't want to confront get to know the truth from them. If she confront why would she loose Sanju in the first place he is not going to tell her truth that Pari is his wife. Aur ek jhooth cover up or he does not remember too which is the truth theyndo not remember. Bebe se bekaar idea lene se acha hai confront karlo doodh aur pani hojayega once Pari knows what is disturbing her she knows to draw the line to not hurt Neeti

Holi or Mahashivratri? I think its Mahashivratri

The issue is talk solve and sort. This is what they are not doing at all and wasting time taking bakwaas idea from Bebe who wants to destroy Bajwas

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Noone is justifying Rajeev-Pari lies but they don't want this truth to come out for reasons we all know but than Neeti is Sanju's wife she  has all the rights to confront them abt their holi bed scene. Why she doesn't want to confront get to know the truth from them. If she confront why would she loose Sanju in the first place he is not going to tell her truth that Pari is his wife. Aur ek jhooth cover up or he does not remember too which is the truth theyndo not remember. Bebe se bekaar idea lene se acha hai confront karlo doodh aur pani hojayega once Pari knows what is disturbing her she knows to draw the line to not hurt Neeti

Holi or Mahashivratri? I think its Mahashivratri

The issue is talk solve and sort. This is what they are not doing at all and wasting time taking bakwaas idea from Bebe who wants to destroy Bajwas

vo toh i also want neeti to confront them n pari n rajiv to tell the truth to neeti coz their lies are making the situation worse instead of solving it. But my point is that reason toh sabke paas hai jhut bolne ka but no one's reason is justified according to me