Why so many rumours?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 months ago

I am sorry, but sometimes I feel that all these rumours are deliberately spreaded for I don't want to say openly what reasons, but this is really very wrong, all this has started when Shilpa Shinde entered the show as few people think that this is the most easy way to gain popularity without doing anything, all you need to do is just share anything with any famous media platform/channel and take a backseat, then what, you will become part of discussion/topic sooner and your popularity will remain for few days, however when the popularity starts fading then again do what you did earlier.  I agree that popularity and fame matters, but only when it is done sometimes, anything too much is not good.

People might bash me but it is true that at the end of the day you are only judged by your hard work and your acting skills, that's what we audiance want to see, we don't care who was part of how many gossips if we are watching a particular show then we need the content as well as acting, if that is not good then even the gossip audience will not watch the show and they will just enjoy the gossip.  I have to say so many things but as this is a public platform and I have to mind what I am writing so I cannot say anything wrong, I have not said anything bad by which I can be reported by anyone.

Originally posted by IWasHareeshFan

I am sorry, but sometimes I feel that all these rumours are deliberately spreaded for I don't want to say openly what reasons, but this is really very wrong, all this has started when Shilpa Shinde entered the show as few people think that this is the most easy way to gain popularity without doing anything, all you need to do is just share anything with any famous media platform/channel and take a backseat, then what, you will become part of discussion/topic sooner and your popularity will remain for few days, however when the popularity starts fading then again do what you did earlier.  I agree that popularity and fame matters, but only when it is done sometimes, anything too much is not good.

People might bash me but it is true that at the end of the day you are only judged by your hard work and your acting skills, that's what we audiance want to see, we don't care who was part of how many gossips if we are watching a particular show then we need the content as well as acting, if that is not good then even the gossip audience will not watch the show and they will just enjoy the gossip.  I have to say so many things but as this is a public platform and I have to mind what I am writing so I cannot say anything wrong, I have not said anything bad by which I can be reported by anyone.

Abhi bhi yeh drama chal raha hain?

Originally posted by Palak2812

Abhi bhi yeh drama chal raha hain?

Abhi dusra chal raha hai, SS wala nahi 

Originally posted by Abhimanyu23

Abhi dusra chal raha hai, SS wala nahi 

Ab kya ho gaya?

Show khatam hone ke baad bhi chain nahi hain.

Originally posted by Palak2812

Ab kya ho gaya?

Show khatam hone ke baad bhi chain nahi hain.

naa naa, SS wala toh chal hi raha hai, matlab SS kuch nahi bol rahi hain bas GJ bol rahi hain, aur vahi bol hi rahi hain, unke pr ne bhi post kiya tha ye ki GJ ma'am ne kya bola SS ko, shayad I am not sure though.  But SS abhi shaant hain, agar bolne lagi naa toh phir saamne walon ko 1 month tak chup baithna padega, ab fans bhi inki fight par itna dhayaan nahi de rahe shayad.  I know, SS creates mess wherever she goes, but now when she is quiet so let her be naa.

dusra ye chal raha tha ki ek rumour aata hai ek din ki GJ is playing the lead role in Vajra production, matter gets hype, however, after approx 4 hours or something GJ clears that she is not working on any project rn, she has not been signed for any project as of now.

but this is not the point, the main point starts from here, Vajra production vahi hai jisme YK ma'am ke new show launch hone ki baat chal rahi hai, aur ussi production ke show mei GJ ma'am ke lead role kaa rumour nikla tha, aur jisne ye rumour spread kiya tha vo channel tellychakkar tha, uske shayad 1-2 days baad hi tellychakkar aur GJ ma'am ki ek saath reel aai thi.

itna just think, same production house jisme YK kaam kar rahi hain ussi production house mei kaam karne kaa rumour phailna, phir uss channel aur GJ kaa reel aana, itna coincidence ek saath kuch zyada nahi hogaya?  vaise kuch aur hua ho yaa naa hua ho, but GJ ke followers badi jaldi jaldi badhe kuch time keliye on IG.

Edited by IWasHareeshFan - 11 months ago

Originally posted by IWasHareeshFan

naa naa, SS wala toh chal hi raha hai, matlab SS kuch nahi bol rahi hain bas GJ bol rahi hain, aur vahi bol hi rahi hain, unke pr ne bhi post kiya tha ye ki GJ ma'am ne kya bola SS ko, shayad I am not sure though.  But SS abhi shaant hain, agar bolne lagi naa toh phir saamne walon ko 1 month tak chup baithna padega, ab fans bhi inki fight par itna dhayaan nahi de rahe shayad.  I know, SS creates mess wherever she goes, but now when she is quiet so let her be naa.

dusra ye chal raha tha ki ek rumour aata hai ek din ki GJ is playing the lead role in Vajra production, matter gets hype, however, after approx 4 hours or something GJ clears that she is not working on any project rn, she has not been signed for any project as of now.

but this is not the point, the main point starts from here, Vajra production vahi hai jisme YK ma'am ke new show launch hone ki baat chal rahi hai, aur ussi production ke show mei GJ ma'am ke lead role kaa rumour nikla tha, aur jisne ye rumour spread kiya tha vo channel tellychakkar tha, uske shayad 1-2 days baad hi tellychakkar aur GJ ma'am ki ek saath reel aai thi.

itna just think, same production house jisme YK kaam kar rahi hain ussi production house mei kaam karne kaa rumour phailna, phir uss channel aur GJ kaa reel aana, itna coincidence ek saath kuch zyada nahi hogaya?  vaise kuch aur hua ho yaa naa hua ho, but GJ ke followers badi jaldi jaldi badhe kuch time keliye on IG.

Her family is full of failed actors except for Sarita joshi ji and her daughter , GJ doesn't want to be a "has been" so she's doing all this crap to stay in the limelight...

Ugh is the SS vs GJ crap still going on? Never mind.Not interested...

Originally posted by HarshadThakker

Her family is full of failed actors except for Sarita joshi ji and her daughter , GJ doesn't want to be a "has been" so she's doing all this crap to stay in the limelight...

Exactly, she is now doing too much, I mean her fans are even not paying attention to her, I mean jab sab theek hai toh why to poke SS unnecessarily, ye toh vahi baat hogai jab kulhari apni jagah hai toh zabardasti uss par apna pair maarne chale gae