Yeh Hai Chahatein

YHC Going Forward FF P1 (CLOSED)

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Writing an YHC leap story 5 years later - I thought will write a leap story after concert of samart Nayan with 5 year leap. FF post will be deleted after every 5 days so please read parts before 5 days 

Edited by myviewprem - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail

Story so far 

myviewprem thumbnail

Part1 

myviewprem thumbnail

Part18

myviewprem thumbnail

Part19 

myviewprem thumbnail

Part20 

myviewprem thumbnail

Part16 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am glad to see little saransh ruhi in new roles.surprised to see elderly saransh and ruhi.i always wanted to see saransh ruhi as grown ups.unfortunately it didn't happen.i am very happy that you cast my 2 fav actors as saransh and ruhi.do they have love story in this ff?

Guess aliya is positive now  and looking after prem very well.but why is prem calling her maasi instead of bua?who is armaan?armaan was the one with preesha.right?

myviewprem thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I am glad to see little saransh ruhi in new roles.surprised to see elderly saransh and ruhi.i always wanted to see saransh ruhi as grown ups.unfortunately it didn't happen.i am very happy that you cast my 2 fav actors as saransh and ruhi.do they have love story in this ff?

Guess aliya is positive now  and looking after prem very well.but why is prem calling her maasi instead of bua?who is armaan?armaan was the one with preesha.right?

Yes Saransh and Ruhi have love story later in FF (depends on how long viewers like FF)  but this FF is more Nayat love story and angst, not saransh or ruhi although both have a big role parallel lead roles in story as story moves forward. They have big role in FF like second leads in story both of them and FF is Samrat, Nayat and Saransh, Ruhi life story. 

I mean FF is Khurana family story of Samrat, Sraansh and Ruhi life only what i thought YHC3 should have actually been this time but was not shown in serial thanks to Iyer drama which spoiled show completely as viewers could not connect with Iyer family actually  

Armaan is not Preesha armaan Hes Armaan Arora, an IAS officer 

hes not Armaan thakur

Sorry that i used same name as Preesha lover before so confusion, may be i should have used another name  never occurred to me that viewers may get confused

Edited by myviewprem - 11 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Part17