Rrahul Sudhir and Krip Suri to enter the show

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

As per buzz, Rrahul Sudhir and Krip Suri to enter the show

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1653008775157264385?t=PFe4rl016QXTSOCqT2xLPw&s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

Oh my…Your first reaction on this news😆

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Oh my…Your first reaction on this news😆

Lmao 🤣 saw this news already on IG. It was more of an OMG wtf Still in shock what to say.😆 i have too many issues with this show and also the ph 🤣 but glad rra is back hope the character is significant. 

WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Lmao 🤣 saw this news already on IG. It was more of an OMG wtf Still in shock what to say.😆 i have too many issues with this show and also the ph 🤣 but glad rra is back hope the character is significant. 

Klaus and Elijah are my fav bros! Elijah little bit more! But man….the indian version of them was not needed!😂 Desi Stefan and Damon were enough🙃

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Klaus and Elijah are my fav bros! Elijah little bit more! But man….the indian version of them was not needed!😂 Desi Stefan and Damon were enough🙃

i havnt seen tvd so cant say 🤣 but considering the stuff i read about this show on tt i bet its amazing 🙃🙃🙃🙃 lets just see what krip and rra bring to the show 🤣

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please let Rahul be Klaus. He’ll ace it. I love Joseph’s Klaus but I was eagerly waiting for the desk version. And please let him be with Cherry. #Klaroline.

Krip to me always had that “villain” look. I cant really see him as an honorable Elijah but he is a good actor 

I have stopped watching the show since sometime but if Rahul enters I’ll start again. 

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am in heaven....

My Klaus......

Exactly i wanted.... Perfect....

Dellu muje pakd.... I am fallling

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yeh poore ITV ke celebs isi show mein le aaye phir bhi trp itni hi rahegi

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

its Klaus vedu.....

Bloody damn Klaus....

Desi version....

Vansh 5.6

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sense9

Please let Rahul be Klaus. He’ll ace it. I love Joseph’s Klaus but I was eagerly waiting for the desk version. And please let him be with Cherry. #Klaroline.

Krip to me always had that “villain” look. I cant really see him as an honorable Elijah but he is a good actor 

I have stopped watching the show since sometime but if Rahul enters I’ll start again. 

Then I can't wait to see my Desi Klaus and Elijah