Savi Satya Chronicles: A New Journey {Update on page 11}

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

#1: Buddy

Satya watched as Savi looked at the Adhikari women. There was no contempt in her eyes, but pure curiosity. He could hear her head whirling with questions, so when Sai declared that Savi should retire to their room, Satya offered to help her. He knew that Sai should answer her questions, but he had never spoken to the kid. He has never spoken to both the kids, actually, but Savi would stay with them, which means he had to have a chat with her, hopefully, put her mind to ease.

Savi held onto his hand as they climbed the steps, probably scared of the steep staircase.

He kept her bag in the cupboard, but she shook her head.

"I need my clothes."

He kept the bag on the bed and was about to open it, but she got it first. He let her pick her clothes and saw herself in him as she did that. As a kid, he had always taken care of himself, especially when his Aai had to go for her performances. He used to complain a lot, because, unlike other kids, he never had his Aai to tell him stories at night or help him with his homework.

"Why?" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Sai, who was sitting on the bed, her clothes in her hands.

"Why what, Bala?" Satya asked, out of instinct. But she made a face and he corrected himself.

"Why what, Savi?"

"Why did Aai marry you? She said she would marry Baba!" She whined. Satya sighed. This was not the conversation he had signed up for, it was between her and Sai, but he had to address her question.

"Your Aai promised to marry, she didn't say to your Baba, did she?" Savi looked at him, trying to find a loophole in his logic, but there wasn't any. Sai had left no chance for that to happen.

"But I want my Baba!" Savi grumbled. 

"And we will go to meet him soon," Satya promised. She looked at him in surprise.

"But I thought, after marriage, Aai and Baba make a family, so you are my Baba now."

"Do you want me as your Baba?"

Savi looked at the floor, clearly wanting to say no but the politeness in her not allowing her to do so.

"I am your Aai's husband, it's not necessary that I have to be your Baba unless you want me to. Savi, I know for Vinu Dada, you made a lot of sacrifices, but you don't have to make one now. You can choose what you want here and you can say no when you don't want something."

"Aai and I are a team, she always tells me what to do."

"Well, I think you are smarter than Aai, so for this one round, why don't you decide how we should play this game?" Satya entertained her with a smile.

"I have my Baba, but I know Aai wants to be here, so what do we do?" Savi tapped her chin and Satya couldn't help but cover his mouth to stop laughter from escaping.

"I have a suggestion. You can call me Buddy. We can be friends. You have your Baba in Chavan Niwas, you have your Buddy in Adhikari Niwas?"

Savi looked at him, contemplating. 

"That is a brilliant idea, Buddy!" Satya raised his hand for a high-five and she high-fived him.

"Sai, did you change?" Sai entered the room and looked at her daughter high-fiving Satya. She raised her eyebrow but Satya shook his head, signalling her not to worry about it. Savi apologized to Sai and went to the washroom.

"What you guys talking about?"

"It's our secret," Satya winked and left the room, leaving behind a grumbling Sai.

______

Index

#2: Blue

#3: Gajra

#4: Storytime

#5: Sattu

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow 👍🏼this is soooo good ❤️

I really hope we see a great development between Savi Satya

I would love to read more of these 🤗

Thanks soo much for the tag

Satya giving Savi the space and choice 

Lovely. 

I like Satya Savi bonding but i wanna read a Sai Savi chapter where she explains in simple terms to the kid why she married Satya, why she can't be with V even if he's her baba. I want Savi to understand that Sai and her will always be a team. And Satya is now part of the team. 

And I want Savi to distance herself a little from the baba obsession. She needs to continue to place her mom first because she realizes that Sai will never do anything thats wrong for her. 

Sai has always given time to Savi. Her focus has only ever been on Savi. And now it may seem like she's caring for Vinu more but really its Sai picking Savi only. She can give up Vinu because that kid never was hers to keep and she's got no option anyway but she can't even think of giving Savi up no matter what. Savi is her only hope, her brightness in the dark, her ray of sunshine, her only reason to smile ans thats the case for many years.. 

Edited by Nja91 - 12 months ago
Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved It ❤️ it would be really interesting to see savi Satya bonding .

satya is a really nice man and a good potential father but unfortunately the show has portrayed vinu like pakhi and savi hero worshipping her father so I don't have any hope left to see their bonding in show .

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vankar need help , how to join sathya savi equation...hope he handles well and take advise....

Thank you for this...yes buddy is 👌 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update ❤️

I always wanted to see Satya and savi's bonding and through your story I can imagine one now thank you so much for that 🤗

I loved Satya and savi's conversation. Poor savi is confused about what to call Satya and he made it easy for her ❤️

After your second chapter can you write a update where Adhikari women taking care of savi while Satya and Sai are in hospital. I want to see their bonding as well 😃

Waiting for next part update soon 

Dsha thumbnail

That is so lovely! ❤️ 

The bit where it's mentioned Satya always took care of himself since his Aai had to go for her performances and that his Aai wasn't available to help him with his homeworks.. got emotional there 💔 This guy has seen it all man.. tough childhood.. lost his love in the most cruel way.. him bearing society's taunts because of his parentage issue.. he's really seen it all.. and yet he manages to be this beautiful human being.. he's like a ray of sunshine in this dark world

Him suggesting Savi to call him Buddy has my whole heart ❤️ Satya is gonna be a great stepdad, not a single doubt about that. Also loved how he told Savi "you're smarter than your Aai." 😆 

Looking forward to seeing Satya and Savi's bond in the show as well ❤️

I absolutely loved this. Waiting for the next part. ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Wow 👍🏼this is soooo good ❤️

I really hope we see a great development between Savi Satya

I would love to read more of these 🤗

Thanks soo much for the tag

Satya giving Savi the space and choice 

Thank you🙈 I can't wait for Savi-Satya scenes🥺

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nja91

Lovely. 

I like Satya Savi bonding but i wanna read a Sai Savi chapter where she explains in simple terms to the kid why she married Satya, why she can't be with V even if he's her baba. I want Savi to understand that Sai and her will always be a team. And Satya is now part of the team. 

And I want Savi to distance herself a little from the baba obsession. She needs to continue to place her mom first because she realizes that Sai will never do anything thats wrong for her. 

Sai has always given time to Savi. Her focus has only ever been on Savi. And now it may seem like she's caring for Vinu more but really its Sai picking Savi only. She can give up Vinu because that kid never was hers to keep and she's got no option anyway but she can't even think of giving Savi up no matter what. Savi is her only hope, her brightness in the dark, her ray of sunshine, her only reason to smile ans thats the case for many years.. 

Even I wanted Sai to give Savi a proper explaination of her marriage🥲 Savi doesn't really see her father and I hope with Satya in the picture she (and Vinu) can see the distinction🫣

I also feel it's unfair from everyone to expect her to make the sacrifice for Vinu without questions🫠

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payalshoni

Loved It ❤️ it would be really interesting to see savi Satya bonding .

satya is a really nice man and a good potential father but unfortunately the show has portrayed vinu like pakhi and savi hero worshipping her father so I don't have any hope left to see their bonding in show .

Glad you liked it😍 After Satya-Vinu scene, I can't wait for Sai-Satya scene, especially when they are going to dad-daughter in future🥹