Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

So judge thinks Jiah khan mother is not grievous enough of her daughter death because her second daughter got engaged? Can court even pass such comments?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I always knew something isn’t right with that girls mother 

I hope no one takes it as personal insult considering a court of law agrees with me πŸ˜†

YourCat thumbnail

These type of arguments man has been using it throughout history... Nothing new

"Using crooked arguments in reasoning, raising irrelevant objections, isolating a word or a sentence from its context, subjecting it to hair-splitting and making it the basis of doubts and accusations, misconstruing words from their true sense and intention so that neither should one understand the meaning oneself nor let others understand it. Such a way of dispute is adopted only by those whose difference of opinion is based on ill-will and malice. If a well-intentioned opponent disputes a point, he does so for the sake of arriving at the truth, and wants to be satisfied through discussion whether his own point of view is correct. Such a discussion is engaged in quest of truth and not for refutation. Contrary to this, the real purpose of the malicious opponent is not to understand anything nor to help others to understand, but to degrade and humiliate the other man; he joins a discussion only with the intention that he would not let the other man carry his point. That is why he never faces the real problems but launches his attacks only on the irrelevant issues."

Edited by YourCat - 11 months ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now a days either one should not get into a relationship or document everything properly when in relationship. Kuch bhi sahi nahi hai.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am not doubting anyone....but is it true that Jiah's sister got engaged 20 days after Jiah's death ?? Like how??πŸ€”πŸ˜•

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's very wrong. She is fighting for so long. 😒

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am not doubting anyone....but is it true that Jiah's sister got engaged 20 days after Jiah's death ?? Like how??πŸ€”πŸ˜•

The courts accusations are wrong. But maybe the sister didn't have a bond with the victim? Uski marzi, she might have planned it for a while and wanted to go ahead with it. 

Of course it is something not expected, but agar koi pyar ya care nahi toh why would they postpone their big day. 

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ€”πŸ€”

The case was all dubious and messed up. 

This is the case with prolonged cases, keeps on streching and then boom we couldn't find anything relevant so the case is closed or the complainant was attending a wedding after 10 days of her daughter's death . Its a not so serious case just close it.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know how is this court's concerns however weird it is. This is not related to the victim's case unless there is anything that puts doubt on her family.

Rest, all I want to say, since they dismissed the case, if she was truly wronged the court's judgment isn't the final judgement. Truth will come out one day & the abusers will definitely be punished.

On the other hand, if the case of murder is baseless, harassing someone based on such big accusation is just as wrong.

I hope the victim rest in peace.