•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 months ago

I saw the first episode and half of the second episode.

Sonyliv is not giving any free episodes like it used to... now I have to subscribe... And I don't want to subscribe... As I won't see Sonyliv for anything else.. Hotstar at least has cricket for my dad.. movies for me and my bro. Sonyliv for only this show feels expensive. 

But I'll see it on youtube I guess.. Yesterday YT dropped the first episode. Or I'll see it in my PG TV if they have a Sony TV subscription.. No one actually sees TV in my PG...

Aww.. it is so good.

The nervousness of Radhika before the interview... The technical interview answers. The way she practiced her answers. It was all realistic. The interview was realistic. But then the women felt a little bit condescending. Most of my interviewers were warm and kind old men or just plain bored HR.

I do not understand this small-town thing much... 

I am excited though. I want to see How she will convince her family to send her to Mumbai. 

Mumbai rents are high.. I wonder if she will be able to save enough after giving her family's loan EMI and Rent, travelling and eating expenses. And the deposit for the flat... I wonder, How she will give that...

Yeah.. I went through all that.. 

I know You guys have seen all tthe episode.. I am a slow person.. So I will see one episode per day in YT.. I guess.. Will update my views everyday