Chashni

What do you want Roshni?

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 months ago

I am really not getting what she wants. Her exact motive for her so called revenge.  Raunaq is clear he don't want this marriage and it's Chandini who started this so playing games with her.  But what exactly is Roshni's motive in this? What's her definition of ruining Chandini? Chandni is clear she wants Roshni back and no one wants to see their 20's year old sister ruining her life with a man of 50+, she is clear she won't be there playing good wife and good bahu roles there.

But what's Roshni's aim? She wants to ruin Chandini but how ? She wants her to get humiliated in front of people? Or leave city or just die. First of all her revenge base itself was baseless and her want to destroy Chandini is making zero sense to me

I wanted her to show some guilt when they planned character assassination of Chandini. Raunaq thinks she is murderer so for him this is punishing her. But Roshni is literally bought up by Chandini so should have shown some second thoughts or some guilt. She was enjoying her sister's character assassination.

I am not going to take everything on FL glorification thing and not call out characters.

I really hope they show Roshni's duality instead of making her look like complete vamp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Roshni feels that her whole life has been upturned because of chandini placing her principles or values over her love for her sister. Its petty but it is what it is, for roshni. So she feels hatred towards chandini. 
Roshni moved out of the house and she practically erased her family from her life. 
Roshni has struggled and finally she just began to settle and her move of bring raunaq home has only solidified her position in the babbar house. So from her standpoint, things started looking up for her. But this time its chandini who is forcing herself into roshni’s life. She doesnt want chandini’s presence in her life.

Chandini feels roshni is unsafe because she saw gautam harassing her and then the note that said she is not safe. Chandini is just being the typical mother hen. Chandini has made it clear that she doesnt want to disrupt roshni family life which i take it as she is ok with her marriage to sumer babbar. I feel she just wants to be close to roshni and mend their relationship and be there for roshni like always.

Edited by Lonelythots - 12 months ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lonelythots

Roshni feels that her whole life has been upturned because of chandini placing her principles or values over her love for her sister. Its petty but it is what it is, for roshni. So she feels hatred towards chandini. 
Roshni moved out of the house and she practically erased her family from her life. 
Roshni has struggled and finally she just began to settle and her move of bring raunaq home has only solidified her position in the babbar house. So from her standpoint, things started looking up for her. But this time its chandini who is forcing herself into roshni’s life. She doesnt want chandini’s presence in her life.

Chandini feels roshni is unsafe because she saw gautam harassing her and then the note that said she is not safe. Chandini is just being the typical mother hen. Chandini has made it clear that she doesnt want to disrupt roshni family life which i take it as she is ok with her marriage to sumer babbar. I feel she just wants to be close to roshni and mend their relationship and be there for roshni like always.

@Bold This is what they should have showed happened with Roshni but they never showed. Pub got burnt, Chandini was asked to join investigation and Chandini believed someone did it. They never showed a discussion where Chandini blames Nirbhay or tells Roshni she will punish Nirbhay.  In fact Chandini tried to prove his innocence.  It's Nirbhay and Roshni who assumed everything and Roshni actually killed a guy if I remember correctly so I am not getting where the blame comes here. And the reason she got Raunaq to Babbar house is to get more powerful and sideline Sarjot, be the only power that's Mrs Sumeer Babbar and ruin Chandini's life. This is what I am not getting how she wants to ruin Chandini. 

Ha Chandini saw Roshni not being safe and her instincts of saving her which I actually get. Ya she said she is ok with her saying Roshni family thing which is quite progressive thought I mean I actually felt she respected Roshni's decision of marrying a guy half her age which I wouldn't have accepted if it's me not only because of age but the time she got into marriage after her lover's death screams fishy so I am hoping she will reason this out after they mend their bond, honestly I don't want Roshni and Mr Sumeer babbar pairing a real deal, she deserves much better. 

Edited by abhiya_12 - 12 months ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

@Bold This is what they should have showed happened with Roshni but they never showed. Pub got burnt, Chandini was asked to join investigation and Chandini believed someone did it. They never showed a discussion where Chandini blames Nirbhay or tells Roshni she will punish Nirbhay.  In fact Chandini tried to prove his innocence.  It's Nirbhay and Roshni who assumed everything and Roshni actually killed a guy if I remember correctly so I am not getting where the blame comes here. And the reason she got Raunaq to Babbar house is to get more powerful and sideline Sarjot, be the only power that's Mrs Sumeer Babbar and ruin Chandini's life. This is what I am not getting how she wants to ruin Chandini. 

Ha Chandini saw Roshni not being safe and her instincts of saving her which I actually get. Ya she said she is ok with her saying Roshni family thing which is quite progressive thought I mean I actually felt she respected Roshni's decision of marrying a guy half her age which I wouldn't have accepted if it's me not only because of age but the time she got into marriage after her lover's death screams fishy so I am hoping she will reason this out after they mend their bond, honestly I don't want Roshni and Mr Sumeer babbar pairing a real deal, she deserves much better. 

Chandini did not investigate to prove nirbhay’s innocence or that she believed in it. Chandini wanted to get to the bottom of it all because of her usool to let truth prevail , irrespective of nirbhay being culprit or innocent. It just happened that nirbhay turned out to be innocent. 
I think the most significant moment from roshni’s standpoint  was the scene where chandini refuses to submit the file , where her senior had already approved that there was no foul play basically paving way for nirbhay’s insurance money. For roshni, that was the trigger. Had chandini not been so uptight about her usool, she feels things would have turned out differently. 
even previously to nirbhay, she was confident that , chandini would place her sister above everything else when nirbhay was apprehensive. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lonelythots

Chandini did not investigate to prove nirbhay’s innocence or that she believed in it. Chandini wanted to get to the bottom of it all because of her usool to let truth prevail , irrespective of nirbhay being culprit or innocent. It just happened that nirbhay turned out to be innocent. 
I think the most significant moment from roshni’s standpoint  was the scene where chandini refuses to submit the file , where her senior had already approved that there was no foul play basically paving way for nirbhay’s insurance money. For roshni, that was the trigger. Had chandini not been so uptight about her usool, she feels things would have turned out differently. 
even previously to nirbhay, she was confident that , chandini would place her sister above everything else when nirbhay was apprehensive. 

Makes sense but I still feel her whole revenge thing baseless because Chandini was asked to join investigation in beginning, she didn't voluntarily jumped in this, she have seen her senior hiding something so she wanted to get to know the truth because she somewhere felt Nirbhay was victim, she saw Nirbhay blabbering things the day accident happened and  felt bad for his state. 

I just want them to show some duality in her character , Raunaq who had met Chandini few months back who thinks responsible for his sister's death shows humanity in some parts like the night in jungle but Roshni who is actually sister and bought by Chandini enjoying her sister getting character slammed in public.