Anupamaa

Reunion (or not).....

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a year ago

Two people who were earlier together have separated though not on the worst terms. However, they remain in agony as they are not with each other. Yet they are simply unable to have a conversation and bridge the gap for reasons which cannot be elaborated. One of them has left and proclaimed that he is done with the other for good and moved on. But still appears to be remembering her and lives in a hopelessly unwashed state. The other has been told about his proclamation and is attempting the latest iteration of a nayi udaan but still clings on to the hope of a reunion. All this while a couple of devious people try to scheme and ensure that they never meet in person. As only then can misunderstandings be cleared and the era of technology, phone calls or messages is quite passe. Becoj this ijj tru lob ❤️

Where has this show come to? How is it any different from the routine itv shtick? Whatever happened to the new child actor being some sort of Eklavya in the next scheduled misappropriation of a religious reference and the subsequent bhashan? Was it only the 5 minute preaching to the father of the girl? In terms of it being engaging even that would be a tad more interesting than this current mindless track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

As only then can misunderstandings be cleared and the era of technology, phone calls or messages is quite passe. Becoj this ijj tru lob ❤️

Idk how off the mark I'm since I am so disconnected from everything even remotely related to this show now, but somehow this mental image got conjured in my mind reading your on-point post:

Barkha:....if Anuj meets Anupama...

everything will be over. all misunderstandings will magically vanish with their instant eye-to-eye  communication - and what of my genius plans of taking over the business?? - oh no no, this shouldn't happen!

Maaya:....if Anuj meets Anupama....

boom, they will immediately be together again because that's how relationships work - and my plans of throwing myself repeatedly on Anuj until he inevitably says yes because again that's how relationships work - will also fail - oh no no, they should never meet!

Anuj on the way, hopelessly unwashed - but with a sudden flaring hope. why on earth didn't he think of this before? why, oh why? one way to end this months long torture for himself, for the viewers - all he had to do was....:

takes phone and texts: meriiii anu, let's get back together

in the middle of dance classes, in the middle of a bhashan, Anupama looks at the notification, texts back: lol OK

She continues with the classes with a smile on her face, while Anuj goes to take a bath while there is relief on everyone else's faces. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SoulSpiller

Idk how off the mark I'm since I am so disconnected from everything even remotely related to this show now, but somehow this mental image got conjured in my mind reading your on-point post

When are you ever off the mark...I've not watched it today either and only wrote basis reading the summary @sutapasima so kindly gives. Unable to even take 2-3 minutes out to fast forward nowadays 😆

Considering the #MahaanLoveStory of #ApMaan was mostly teenage romance, them reuniting over a text is not improbable considering a lot of times where a random message ends up rekindling things between exes when people are dating 🤣

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Idk how off the mark I'm since I am so disconnected from everything even remotely related to this show now, but somehow this mental image got conjured in my mind reading your on-point post:

Barkha:....if Anuj meets Anupama...

everything will be over. all misunderstandings will magically vanish with their instant eye-to-eye  communication - and what of my genius plans of taking over the business?? - oh no no, this shouldn't happen!

Maaya:....if Anuj meets Anupama....

boom, they will immediately be together again because that's how relationships work - and my plans of throwing myself repeatedly on Anuj until he inevitably says yes because again that's how relationships work - will also fail - oh no no, they should never meet!

Anuj on the way, hopelessly unwashed - but with a sudden flaring hope. why on earth didn't he think of this before? why, oh why? one way to end this months long torture for himself, for the viewers - all he had to do was....:

in the middle of dance classes, in the middle of a bhashan, Anupama looks at the notification, texts back: lol OK

She continues with the classes with a smile on her face, while Anuj goes to take a bath while there is relief on everyone else's faces. 

@bold, were u watching the same show I watched in past?

Anupama texted - lol OK?  That's it?

Meanwhile in episode # 900 Anupama to her ex husband Mr. SHAH  "aap thoda shaant hoke baat kijiye ne. Aur baa aap baith jaaiye. Meee sab thik kar dungi bas ekaaj minit. Eee sweetudi, jara do gaaliya dena mujhe. Mee sweg dikhaungi, Anupama ijj back!"

Edited by Koms9 - a year ago
Koms9 thumbnail

Duplicate

Edited by Koms9 - a year ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haha yeah how come anyone don’t realize that Anuj can literally text Anupama to meet up at any time.. all their potting and planning won’t do anything if MaAn truly wanted to meet🤣

All their plotting and scheming is doing is serving as filler episodes with meaningless drama because we all know eventually MaAn is endgame😆

And in a moments notice MaAn will reunite and all their “plans” will go down the drain

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koms9

@bold, were u watching the same show I watched in past?

Anupama texted - lol OK?  That's it?

Meanwhile in episode # 900 Anupama to her ex husband Mr. SHAH  "aap thoda shaant hoke baat kijiye ne. Aur baa aap baith jaaiye. Meee sab thik kar dungi bas ekaaj minit. Eee sweetudi, jara do gaaliya dena mujhe. Mee sweg dikhaungi, Anupama ijj back!"

Very good point!

See, that is Anupama talking. This is Anupama texting.

Seeing Anuj's text, a hurricane of thoughts enters her complex mind: "mera Anuj....mera Anuj mujhe text kii....aur woh....aur woh mere saath vaapas...ahhh....mein kya bolu...kaise text back karu. Mujhe samajh nahi aaraa...lekin ye mat samajhna ki mujhe text karna aati hi nahi. Anupama - you ken do iit!" *tugs at her choti*.

"Woh kya tha Samar aur Nandini bolte rehte the...bolte rehte the...haan...Samar ne kaha tha. LOL. Haan wo tha. LOL. Lotsh of lurve. L....O....L....O....K...Send.

Mein daadi huun, purane generation ka huun...lekin iska matlab ye nahi hai ki mujhe texting slangh aati hi nahi - haa"

All this happened too phataphat - also she was in the middle of a bhashan, so she had her priorities, you know? 

Koms9 thumbnail

Very good point!

See, that is Anupama talking. This is Anupama texting.

Seeing Anuj's text, a hurricane of thoughts enters her complex mind: "mera Anuj....mera Anuj mujhe text kii....aur woh....aur woh mere saath vaapas...ahhh....mein kya bolu...kaise text back karu. Mujhe samajh nahi aaraa...lekin ye mat samajhna ki mujhe text karna aati hi nahi. Anupama - you ken do iit!" *tugs at her choti*.

"Woh kya tha Samar aur Nandini bolte rehte the...bolte rehte the...haan...Samar ne kaha tha. LOL. Haan wo tha. LOL. Lotsh of lurve. L....O....L....O....K...Send.

Mein daadi huun, purane generation ka huun...lekin iska matlab ye nahi hai ki mujhe texting slangh aati hi nahi - haa"

All this happened too phataphat - also she was in the middle of a bhashan, so she had her priorities, you know? 

Now we are anupama is talking!

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They r not met in April for sure leap aaye ga phir mile gaye so better if you watch epic don't expect maan ka milna only aap apna khoon jalao gaye 😡

So stay away only read update trp nahin do makers ko 

Koms9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago
Originally posted by: Ashita5500

I don't want #Apmaan to reunite unless doormat truly realises her blunders and genuinely tries to rectify it. She should wholeheartedly apologize to Anuj and CA. Don't have patience anymore to watch a middle aged couple behaving like an immature love sick nibba nibbi horribly dancing on some 90's song with pathetic expressions. 

u r janta ki aawaz