Director's Name? Rajeev Khandelwal's Casting Couch Experience

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 months ago

Rajeev Khandelwal is probably the one Actor who's screen presence was too big for TV. Every show he did on TV, he managed to pull off huge fanbases along. 

I wasn't sure of Rajeev's move to BW back then, cause BW is territorial and they only look out for their own. Having said that, it looks like I am still grateful to just be able to see him in the Movies he's been in! Aamir was a fantastic one of his! 

He's mentioned of experiencing Casting Couch. In this video below @ 5.18 he mentions of a big Director trying to hint him to take off his clothes in his Bedroom or so. 

Anyone have a clue who this could be?😆 I know KJo isn't straight, but he's too big a name for Rajeev to have encountered in his early days in BW. Which other big Director is bi or gay or could've been the one he's mentioning of here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZweznPngMC0

Edited by sanityinfinite - 11 months ago

I can't view the video but I think it was SLB because I've read somewhere that he has that reputation.

Really? In this interview and a few other articles, Rajeev mentioned that he avoided this Director and never proceeded to work with him. Whereas with SLB, Rajeev apparently did a film call Chenab Gandhi or something that didn't release. So it made me wonder if it was somebody else?

It could be KJo. KJo has mentioned Rajeev's name quite a few times in Koffee with Karan back in the days.

Originally posted by PigBenis

It could be KJo. KJo has mentioned Rajeev's name quite a few times in Koffee with Karan back in the days.

Ya well could be KJo. Wouldn’t be surprised at all. Also been BIs of him & his infamous casting couch at his Dharma offices!

^^ Hmmm,. Maybe.

It could be KJo too, since I haven't seen a single pic of Rajeev with KJo, despite Rajeev being quite known in B-town now by some key people. 

Could be Sajid, I remember he used to host this chat show (way back in the day when Rajiv had just made a shift from TV) and he had made a couple of snide remarks that some TV actors think that they are superstars etc and had indirectly named his character (Sujal). 

Originally posted by trouble_006

Could be Sajid, I remember he used to host this chat show (way back in the day when Rajiv had just made a shift from TV) and he had made a couple of snide remarks that some TV actors think that they are superstars etc and had indirectly named his character (Sujal). 

Oh wow! He's known to harass women sexually for sure. It could be him - not sure if he was into Men too. 

Originally posted by sanityinfinite

Rajeev Khandelwal is probably the one Actor who's screen presence was too big for TV. Every show he did on TV, he managed to pull off huge fanbases along. 

I wasn't sure of Rajeev's move to BW back then, cause BW is territorial and they only look out for their own. Having said that, it looks like I am still grateful to just be able to see him in the Movies he's been in! Aamir was a fantastic one of his! 

He's mentioned of experiencing Casting Couch. In this video below @ 5.18 he mentions of a big Director trying to hint him to take off his clothes in his Bedroom or so. 

Anyone have a clue who this could be?😆 I know KJo isn't straight, but he's too big a name for Rajeev to have encountered in his early days in BW. Which other big Director is bi or gay or could've been the one he's mentioning of here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZweznPngMC0

When I heard about this so I thought he is talking about KJO ðŸ¥±