Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

As quoted in the article, "A few characters which have had its duration will be eased off, decisions for which have not been taken yet" 

Considering that the report is accurate, is there any way to petition him to ease off (whatever that means - maybe a prolonged disappearance) at least one amongst DukhLi 😆

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

As quoted in the article, "A few characters which have had its duration will be eased off, decisions for which have not been taken yet" 

Considering that the report is accurate, is there any way to petition him to ease off (whatever that means - maybe a prolonged disappearance) at least one amongst DukhLi 😆

My Funda to watch Anupama is very clear Anuj wo hoga to hi show dekhenge.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I think SP is leaving the show. 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can they ease off Anuj? Pretty please😳

That MCP has already hogged enough limelight from the queen👸 (sorry, didn't get a suti saree wali queen pic😭)

magicalgirll thumbnail
Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

That MCP has already hogged enough limelight from the queen👸 (sorry, didn't get a suti saree wali queen pic😭)

Really please Anuj is a very imp character he can't be eased . I to will definitely stop watching this show if that happens 

magicalgirll thumbnail
Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

And i am not watching this show for Anupama and her stupid jungali family'🤬🤬🤬🤬in front of Shah's even Barkha scenes are classier 

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

Really please Anuj is a very imp character he can't be eased . I to will definitely stop watching this show if that happens 

what important🤔

This character has ruined the show from the time he came. Damn those slippers

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

And i am not watching this show for Anupama and her stupid jungali family'🤬🤬🤬🤬in front of Shah's even Barkha scenes are classier 

Come on, queen Anupa is the one who is carrying the show on her shoulders. Her family is there for entertainment. Wo nahi honge toh show will become boring😵

Also if Anuj leaves, we will get the much awaited udaan of Anupa without any burden and shackles 🥳

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I think SP is leaving the show. 

Because of the insta post?

Will he actually leave the show which is fully structured around him? Where the titular protagonist is reduced to a joke but he as the villain keeps on getting to portray such a range of scenes.....