Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I can’t believe it took srk this long to be on the list.

altgr thumbnail

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2023/6269827/shah-rukh-khan/

THE 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE OF 2023

Shah Rukh Khan

BY DEEPIKA PADUKONE

I’ll never forget the first time I met Shah Rukh Khan. I had just arrived in Mumbai from Bangalore with one suitcase and a dream. The next thing I knew, I was sitting in his house! I was being considered for a role in a film opposite him.

It’s been 16 years since. What makes our relationship special is the love, trust, and respect we have for one another.

Shah Rukh Khan will forever be known as one of the greatest actors of all time. But what truly sets him apart is his mind, his chivalry, his generosity. The list goes on …

For someone who has known him intimately and cares for him deeply, 150 words will never do justice to the phenomenon that is Shah Rukh Khan.

Padukone is an actor and the founder of the Live Love Laugh Foundation for mental health

altgr thumbnail

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2023/6270012/s-s-rajamouli/

THE 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE OF 2023

S.S. Rajamouli

BY ALIA BHATT

The first time I met S.S. Rajamouli was at the preview of Baahubali 2. We were all extremely starstruck. And even while I was watching the movie, I was like, Oh my God, what a dream it would be to work with this director. Lo and behold, the dream came true.

Being directed by him in RRR was like going to school all over again. He knows the audience he’s serving. He knows what beats to hit, what turns to take. I call him the master storyteller, because he genuinely loves the flair and abandon of stories. And he brings us together. India is a massive country with diverse demographics, tastes, and culture. But he gets that—and he unites us through his movies.

I once asked him for advice on acting. He said, “Whatever choice you make, just do that with love. Because even if the film doesn’t work, the audience will see love in your eyes for what you’re doing.”

Bhatt is an actor

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

# 5, #6, #7, #8...loading...🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I want more of the list

Aaron Judge 🤔 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What exactly does the phrase "influential" mean? Does it mean we believe whatever they say?

Posted: 12 months ago

Didn't knew a random fluke hit can do this much to a fading star who was struggling for the last ten years to deliver even a single decent hit for a whole decade ... 😂

Dont take these lists way too seriously peeps 

😇