Posted: 1 years ago

Name the Flop BW movies you actually liked/loved!

I actually liked Love Story 2050🤣 I thought it was quite entertaining! 

And I loved Mujhse Dosti Karoge despite the rainfall of tears!😆 Loved Dil ka Rishta & Socha Na Tha too!

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago
  • Dil Ka Rishta
  • Rules: Pyar Ka Superhit Formula 
  • Lootera
  • Guzaarish
  • Humari Adhuri Kahani
  • Asoka 😂
  • Yakeen 
  • Vaada 
  • Dewaanapan
  • Paap

Humari Adhuri kahani, god this movie made me cry buckets, just wantd to smack both Vidya and Rajkumar rao's thakela characters and somehow save Emraan Hashmi's character from that heart breaking death. Also, I hated that Vasudha lived till buddhapa and Aarva died for no fault of his, WTF 😭😭😭

Yaadein, HR looked like million bucks, he always does. But i love the first half, all the songs with the sisters in the bg and Ronit then showing Isha how falling in love looks like. It was my guilty pleasure, I love this movie and HR-Kareena had a great chemistry too.

Guzaarish 😭😭😭.. Ethan, Sofia and Omar were a happy family, in another world where Ethan did not die and made lost of babies with Sofia and Omar took care of them. Please SLB did them so dirty, why kill Hrithik in a movie where Ash was waiting for him for 12 years with red lipstick and dumpoed her loser ex husband, why kill him? 

Originally posted by MiVida_Messi

Humari Adhuri kahani, god this movie made me cry buckets, just wantd to smack both Vidya and Rajkumar rao's thakela characters and somehow save Emraan Hashmi's character from that heart breaking death. Also, I hated that Vasudha lived till buddhapa and Aarva died for no fault of his, WTF 😭😭😭

OHMYGOD. That scene when Rao confronts Vidya and threatens to kill her and she begs him to end her life so that she can reunite with Emraan *Insert Humari Adhuri Kahani depressing violin music.* KHOON KI AANSOO. I literally gave up and fell onto the ground wailing, wanting to die with a fictional character at that point. 

There are many.

Some didn't desrve to flop but they did 😭

1. Swadesh 

2. Lakshya 

3. Kartik caling kartik 

4. My wife's murder 

5. No smoking 

6. Kaal (not sure if it was hit or flop)

7. Babul 

8. Ashayein 

9. Patakha 

10. Tumbad 

11. Bum bum bole (not sure if hit or flop) 

12. Guest in London 

I LOVED Love Story 2050 too. And What's Your Rashee, it was so much fun!

Guzaarish, my little gem 🥺

Tamasha

Karthik Calling Karthik

Break Ke Baad

Jab Harry Met Sejal

Lakshya

Jalebi

Kites - idc, I loved that movie and Hrithik-Barbara had outstanding chemistry ❤️

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 years ago
Originally posted by FingerFetish

OHMYGOD. That scene when Rao confronts Vidya and threatens to kill her and she begs him to end her life so that she can reunite with Emraan *Insert Humari Adhuri Kahani depressing violin music.* KHOON KI AANSOO. I literally gave up and fell onto the ground wailing, wanting to die with a fictional character at that point. 

I was bawling 😭😭😭

When she says 'Maardo mujhe Haari, woh mera intezaar karraha hai' .. I had chest pain, thinking Aarav was waiting and she could not do anything to be with him. This movie had such great music and Aarav was like a man whom every girl would want to kiss and marry, why did this movie flop? Also Vidya-Hashmi chemistry >>>>>>>

Originally posted by DushtKanya

I LOVED Love Story 2050 too. And What's Your Rashee, it was so much fun!

Guzaarish, my little gem 🥺

Tamasha

Karthik Calling Karthik

Break Ke Baad

Jab Harry Met Sejal

Kites - idc, I loved that movie and Hrithik-Barbara had outstanding chemistry ❤️

Jay and Linda, will forever reunite in another world, I hated that he had to live only to figure out that she died 😭

Tu Hai Mera Sunday - if you guys haven't watched it, I will URGE you to do it. It's such a warm, nice, sweet little feel-good movie that's right there with movies like Jaane Tu, ZNMD, DCH etc. So well-directed and just pure sweetness ❤️

I mean it has Shahana Goswami in the cast and just her aura and face are enough to lighten up a movie imo 🥰

Originally posted by MiVida_Messi

I was bawling 😭😭😭

When she says 'Maardo mujhe Haari, woh mera intezaar karraha hai' .. I had chest pain, thinking Aarav was waiting and she could not do anything to be with him. This movie had such great music and Aarav was like a man whom every girl would want to kiss and marry, why did this movie flop? Also Vidya-Hashmi chemistry >>>>>>>

Those were the dialogues that sent me to my deathbed. Imagine living out your life knowing the love of your life is dead and waiting for you. Lord, I developed a maha crush on Emraan because of this movie. He was literally the PERFECT man. A rich CEO madly and head over heels in love. The way he took her photo under the pretence of it being company related. WHY NOBODY DO THAT FOR ME. 🤌🏽 

Meanwhile, the last time someone took a sneaky photo of me was when I was knocked out asleep with my three chins on display. And they say romance is dead.