Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

No one can say just industry kids or especially industry boys are the only ones always favored and given support. This outsider girls personal life was a huge mess for 1/2 years and here she is getting more and more work. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can remember her from one mtv reality show,it was abt choosing best teen Through public voting. She was one serious type of bully there and showed tantrum and was sure abt winning. Thankfully she lost. I dislike this girl from that time and i do still,and happily i am gonna avoid my fav roadie this season.

For some reason,she has been favoured though she is no nepo product! 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am so happy she's getting work now. good for her.  👏

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

burnol shortage 🤣

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I guess no one can move on after losing someone close,near dear. I still can not after my parents death( who died of terrible accident because of one reckless driver),i am still fighting for justice,i still go every month to police station.

None can understand our pain. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I guess no one can move on after losing someone close,near dear. I still can not after my parents death( who died of terrible accident because of one reckless driver),i am still fighting for justice,i still go every month to police station.

OMG..

I’m so sorry for your loss 

I pray that you get peace in your life.. 

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

oh my god 🥺 

Stay strong jas🤗🤗i m there for you ❤️