Please give your valuable views on this clip.

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

What do you guys think about this clip of Salman Aish?? Is it distasteful...I found it cute though

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqnb1f_pz1P

Edited by ThandiChai - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I find it horrible. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Its a horrible thing to do.

That relationship ended years ago and not on the best note. 

Now, Ash is a wife and mother; Salman has dated others too.

Out of mere respect for both parties such videos shouldn't exist. Its disrespectful.

I can't imagine Aradhya scrolling through her social media one day and finding posts like this.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very insensitive and distasteful

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ThandiChai

What do you guys think about this clip of Salman Aish?? Is it distasteful...I found it cute though

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqnb1f_pz1P

I find it extremely horrible b/c he tortured her in EVERY way. Emotionally, physically & financially!!! There was no star-crossed/Mumtaz-Shah Jahan love story & I find it vv disturbing that people keep saying that esp online!!!

She moved on, found a brilliant man who is a Bachchan & by all accounts, a genuinely nice man. We all know how impeccably brought up & massively eloquent both the B siblings are… She lucked out & I think when Ash must stumble upon such content, she wouldn’t stop shuddering. 

Don’t glorify abuse as love. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

It's good to see Aish comfortable in her present. After Aaradhya's birth Aish seems to have grown as a person. Earlier i used to sense a bitterness in her interviews but now she seems very comfortable in her skin. The very fact that she can now maintain that cordial or atleast a courteous behaviour with Salman after having avoided him for years means that she has truly moved on now.

Edit - 😭😭😭

IMG_20230408_113059.jpg

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

The person who made this clip needs to be offered a job in Bollywood for their editing skills. 😂

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

It's good to see Aish comfortable in her present. After Aaradhya's birth Aish seems to have grown as a person. Earlier i used to sense a bitterness in her interviews but now she seems very comfortable in her skin. The very fact that she can now maintain that cordial or atleast a courteous behaviour with Salman after having avoided him for years means that she has truly moved on now.

Nathu, the clip is edited. 😭

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Nathu, the clip is edited. 😭

What?? Do you mean salman was inserted in someone else's place? 😲

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

What?? Do you mean salman was inserted in someone else's place? 😲

Yes. 😆