Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Moonks

Got the toss prediction right

Whom are you supporting??

Conflicted againπŸ˜† i like both teams

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Your predictions were accepted for this match Suyash.  As soon as you hit submit predictions button your name will appear at the top of the leader board for that particular match.  That is one way to check that your predictions are registered.  As per the change, new submissions appear at the top.

Cheers..

Cool. Good Start today :) 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Holder and KM Asif handed RR caps. SRH will have Mayank, Brook and a few other debutants.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Time for the toss. Samson calls heads it but comes down as tails. SRH will bowl first.

Galat😭

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Yayyy, that's 3 times in a row I've got the toss prediction right. Hattrick!! πŸ˜†

Savera84 thumbnail

Yuzvendra Chahal: We are very excited, it’s the first match. Definitely, when you do well, it helps the team. I have had a very good partnership with Ashwin last year and we would like to continue that. We need to win games consistently and we need to work hard in every game as our goal is to not only reach the playoffs but reach the top two. We would have to travel as a lot, as there will be home and away games and there will be back-to-back games. It’s a new journey for us, so the focus is on present. It is a challenging thing but there are breaks as well in the schedule so it’s fine.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Silpa have you started predicting for this one?

Moonks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Yayyy, that's 3 times in a row I've got the toss prediction right. Hattrick!! πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Meri winning team ki hat-trick hai🀣

Savera84 thumbnail

Galat your toss or galat their decision?

Cheers..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Is Buttler and Tripathi playing? Chahal?