Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you for the tag RajjiπŸ€—

SRHπŸ₯³

Savera84 thumbnail

Three games into the season and we have already had several talking points. It began with Ahmedabad being painted yellow, and Hardik Pandya getting the better of MS Dhoni.

Yesterday, we had rain-induced drama in the afternoon fixture, before Mark Wood produced a storm of his own to blow the Delhi Capitals away. Today, the caravan moves to Hyderabad, where the Sunrisers Hyderabad would hope to become the fourth team to register a home win at the first time of asking. But they will have to do so against Rajasthan Royals, who were last season's finalists.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Predicted today. Let's see if my predictions are accepted or not or the system will ghost out like yesterday. πŸ‘πŸΌ

If it does then good bye everyone :) 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Last year, Hyd was the last team in the leaderboard, I think without any points!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Predicted today. Let's see if my predictions are accepted or not or the system will ghost out like yesterday. πŸ‘πŸΌ

If it does then good bye everyone :) 

What happened Suyesh? Predicted for today?

RainOfDew thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Raji

Viswasruti thumbnail

And now to the visitors and runners-up Rajasthan Royals. They've retained the bulk of that roster, roped in Jason Holder who will be that bridge player between the bowlers and batters. Holder's inclusion makes the Rajasthan team balance a lot more solid, as they already have two reliable spinners in Ashwin and Chahal, and have Trent Boult for the powerplays. Up top, Jos Buttler and Yashasvi Jaiswal are both in good nick, and skipper Sanju Samson will be eyeing this season as a potential gateway back into the Indian team. Two power-packed squads, plus plenty of options as substitutes - we should have a cracker of a game! Stay tuned for toss and team updates...

First to the hosts, who have a new old captain leading today with the South African trio of Markram, Jansen and Klaasen missing. Their absence actually means it easy to slot in their overseas picks, as SRH need to pick four out of their five available foreigners, with Farooqi most likely to miss out. This could include an SRH debut for Adil Rashid and Glenn Phillips, and an IPL debut for Englands wow talent Harry Brook. Add to that a top-order of Mayank Agarwal, an in form Abhishek Sharma and Rahul Tripathi coupled with a solid core of Indian pacers, SRH really look a scary prospect this year in the IPL.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Day three of the IPL and two other teams get to play their opening game of the season. Two teams that many experts are already calling the favorites to make the playoffs. Certainly two of the most balanced sides this season in terms of combinations and options. Yes, I’m talking about Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals.

Savera84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Last year, Hyd was the last team in the leaderboard, I think without any points!

No Madhu, every team won few matches.  MI was the last with only 4 wins out of 14.

They took a long time to win a match like RCB women in this years WPL.

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

No Madhu, every team won few matches.  MI was the last with only 4 wins out of 14.

They took a long time to win a match like RCB women in this years WPL.

Cheers..

Ohh, thanks for sharing Raji.