Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: urmita

Aj wala dekha? Kuch pata chala kya hoga? I haven't watched yet

That was her dream. But she realized he has powers. πŸ˜† she even challenged that she will expose him. 

Today is malika and ranav's brother's engagement and he made fun of entire Raichand by making him manager πŸ˜† 

There was a dance between ranav and bela but song was off. 

Next precap is malaika says she wants to marry ranav and bela tries to tell her the truth that ranav is some other creature. 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

I am watching yes... mostly coz ajkal kuch bhi dekhne ko nehi hai itv mein weekdays ko.and I need something.. bad cgi wale bhediya are far better to me than the sp showsπŸ˜‹...so I started watching and automatically dimag mein TVD se comparison a Gaya coz most scenes are a copy paste...πŸ˜†and abhi I wanna know how much they will copy paste...πŸ€ͺ And to tell the truth I like Veer sort of...πŸ˜†

yeah by looking at promo i felt that veer will be the lead. Even though in promo they made him look like a villainπŸ˜†

Aaj maine naagin dekha. Phir wohi copy paste πŸ˜† they bought kiara again. Why don't they end the show and give 8 pm slot to bekaboo so that we can get another supernatural show πŸ˜†

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder if we will get a groom swap, bride swap or forced marriage? 

urmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

That was her dream. But she realized he has powers. πŸ˜† she even challenged that she will expose him. 

Today is malika and ranav's brother's engagement and he made fun of entire Raichand by making him manager πŸ˜† 

There was a dance between ranav and bela but song was off. 

Next precap is malaika says she wants to marry ranav and bela tries to tell her the truth that ranav is some other creature. 

Ok I saw...ye kya song dala, itna accha dance scene tha koi accha sa song choose karna tha...

Ranav ne kya class Li yamini and uski family ki maza a gayaπŸ˜†

Bela and Ranav ka tu tu main main abhi chalega I guess...yehi jhagre hote hote shaadi bhi ho jaegi, coz vo to uss adi ki gf se bhi real Ranav ka revenge le Raha na? To dump kar dega usko somehow last moment...na Adi milega na aur koi...

But what was that face he made jab Malika said main Ranav se shaadi karungi in precap...that emotional face Aisa face to real Ranav banata...πŸ€ͺ

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah by looking at promo i felt that veer will be the lead. Even though in promo they made him look like a villainπŸ˜†

Aaj maine naagin dekha. Phir wohi copy paste πŸ˜† they bought kiara again. Why don't they end the show and give 8 pm slot to bekaboo so that we can get another supernatural show πŸ˜†

sach...pata nehi kya kya dikhaye ja rahe...and Raghu ko dekhti hu to itna bura lagta hai prathna k lie...shesh naagin hai magar ek bhi dhang ka Banda nehi Mila use life mein...abhi Kiara hai , fake prathna hai, Teju pata nehi aur kya kya banegiπŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am not surprised. He was always good in all his roles be it bhola bhala character, badboy, historical king role. 

So far I am enjoying his rakhsasness and his flirting with both the girls. πŸ˜† Waiting to see the forbidden love too.