•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 months ago

Hi guys 

I dont know whether this topic is already made before. But i really want to know 

1)Is law of attraction and manifestation are same?

2) How it works?

I know we need to work on it to achieve what we want. For example only if i can prepare exams well i can clear exams..i cant clear just by manifestation.

But what if i dont want an event not to be happen. Like im not fully prepared to meet some one or i want meeting/exams to be postponed? Will it happen by manifesting it?

I really dont know this concept of LOA or manifestation. Just heard from few relatives. So want to know more about it.

Please enlight meπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Mods: please dont shift this topic to another place

Edited by MiniCupcake - 12 months ago

All crap and bull. This law of attraction/manifestation is effing unreal.

Only two things are in your power - effort, and attitude.

Put in a lot of hard work and you are sure to succeed in your exams. Also, maintain a positive attitude whilst putting in that hard work.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Originally posted by mintyblue

Put in a lot of hard work and you are sure to succeed in your exams. Also, maintain a positive attitude whilst putting in that hard work.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Tq for ur reply dear😊😊

Yes, as a CA aspirant i believe in hardwork, dedication focus and consistency.

Because of my failed relationship i lost postivity in my life.  im trying ways to bounce back.

At that time i came accross this manifestation topic..just want to know more about this thats y made this topic😊

100% you need to work on it. You can't just sit in a corner or infront of a candle and hope for it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good luck. Hope you get out of that relationship and exam

Edited by DushtKanya - 12 months ago

I do not believe it works. Writing letters to the universe etc.. nope.. I wouldn't recommend such stuff

How many people manifested for SRK and Sallu.. 

Did they get him? No. 

Lol... No PC jokes. 

I wanted to meet Akki and Big B. I didn't manifest or write letters to the Universe. When I had the opportunity after waiting patiently. I took the opportunity, took proactive action to make that happen. 

Edited by carisma2 - 12 months ago

Gazillion people wake up every day and pray to a God they have never seen or met. They go on pilgrimages in hoards, they fast and pray.  This is common in all religions. Where is the common sense in that? Bottom line is that there is no logic in faith. You believe what works for you. IF it works for you. 

Originally posted by mintyblue

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Bang on Minty. People feel entitled like the Universe owes them something. 

It's a lazy belief.  People who are insecure and do not have self belief, talent resort to these 'it'll never work' ideologies.  

@postmaker.

Don't waste your time in this stuff, or paying so called psychics and online tarot readers and waste money on psychic phone lines.  Work hard, find the best way how you remember and process information.  And it's not about working hard only. It's about working smarter. Find methods, modern methods to suit u.

Also pray. A prayer goes a long way. If it comes from a pure, good, true heart, you will be rewarded. And your parents blessings are with you too.  

Edited by carisma2 - 12 months ago