CA looked happy

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The only good part about today's episode is the kid genuinely looked happy even before seeing Anuj. She went to the beach to play with her friends. Now, she has time to play unlike her stay at KM when she had to pack tiffins for her parents. MAAya's living room is full of CA's toys. Have you ever seen any toys at KM's living room or even CA's room? Now, CA is getting to live like a child. She is getting undivided attention and she is the true owner of the house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aisha🤗I was thinking the same when I saw clippings of the trio at Maayas house... It seemed like a kids home unlike KM... I don't get why they had to kill her character by making her fall for Anuj... She looks like a pretty decent mom to me... Plus the child seemed to be genuinely happy and healthy unlike previously when she looked worried during the fights... oh well tomorrow they'll show Maaya as the worst mother... None but Maa can be a good Maa in the show 

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CA actuallly needed Maaya kind of Maa 

Dont know wht to eleborate

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

The only good part about today's episode is the kid genuinely looked happy even before seeing Anuj. She went to the beach to play with her friends. Now, she has time to play unlike her stay at KM when she had to pack tiffins for her parents. MAAya's living room is full of CA's toys. Have you ever seen any toys at KM's living room or even CA's room? Now, CA is getting to live like a child. She is getting undivided attention and she is the true owner of the house.

Yes, that was the only best part of the episode seeing Choti look happy.🙂 She never looks this relaxed while living with her foster parents.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

😃 CA was thinking about games, and fun, and toys around. Truly it made me happy too. Also, she’d be saved from visiting toxic places permanently, with zero chances of verbal abuses. 

Hope Anuj stays back at Maaya’s place and they continue with this 15 days game. 😎 This time Maaya should invite Maa too and throw a challenge that in 15 days, if MAA is able to convince Anuj, and if Anuj chooses MAA, then MAA can have him, else Anuj’s Maaya’s. ☺️