How else want to see RR mansion again with raunaq reddy 😀

Poll

How else want to see RR mansion again with raunaq reddy 😀

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Zaid2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think sikku πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡does not budgetπŸ˜… so he using old set for raunaq house so can we expect we will get to see our old RR mansion 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Zaid2017

I think sikku πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡does not budgetπŸ˜… so he using old set for raunaq house so can we expect we will get to see our old RR mansion 

old rr mansion set is in kolhapur not Mumbai so it's not possible he can only show the outside of rr mansion if he wants 

Inside set is completely dismantled after mhrw and now Marathi shows shoot happens there.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No I don't want to see even the replica of RR mansion here. RR mansion was not just a house but a part of Raghav Rao's part, its his one of character trait, the loneliness, gloomy vibes went with her character which was found light with his Pallavi and Amma. Let it be a memory of raghvi. 

Raunaq and Chandini should make their own home writing their own story πŸ˜†

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree. Cent Percent

This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

No I don't want to see even the replica of RR mansion here. RR mansion was not just a house but a part of Raghav Rao's part, its his one of character trait, the loneliness, gloomy vibes went with her character which was found light with his Pallavi and Amma. Let it be a memory of raghvi. 

Raunaq and Chandini should make their own home writing their own story πŸ˜†