Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serialnarc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Anupamaa left CA, Kinjal and precious Poti whilst they were asleep in a broken down car on the roadside just so she could rush to her princess Pakhi based on a premonition she had. She did not even bother to wake them up and inform them. 

Similarly, she went to dance and make merry with the very same person who took her husband to the cliff and the supposed accident took place. This was all while Anuj was recovering from the paralysis that was caused as a result of Vanraj's actions but Anupamaa was having fun doing jhoola jhulna and rasams with him on the event of Poti's naamkaran.

These are actually scenes from the show and not assumptions. Please catch up on the prior episodes to understand where people's frustrations and comments emanate from instead of a generalised analysis.

Agree she left CA pari and kinjal.. in trust of DRIVER.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Serialnarc

Agree she left CA pari and kinjal.. in trust of DRIVER.

Especially because this was immediately after the whole Dimple track where Anupamaa herself was attacked on the road so her lack of concern at leaving them asleep and unware is callous to say the least

Serialnarc thumbnail

Especially because this was immediately after the whole Dimple track where Anupamaa herself was attacked on the road so her lack of concern at leaving them asleep and unware is callous to say the least

Unintentionally creators have visibly shown neglect towards choti anu.. while encouraging drama in shah house for trp.

gopi2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anupamaa left CA, Kinjal and precious Poti whilst they were asleep in a broken down car on the roadside just so she could rush to her princess Pakhi based on a premonition she had. She did not even bother to wake them up and inform them. 

So it wasn't like CA was left ALONE. She was in care of adult. She didn't abandon her there as people seemingly want to portray

Similarly, she went to dance and make merry with the very same person who took her husband to the cliff and the supposed accident took place. This was all while Anuj was recovering from the paralysis that was caused as a result of Vanraj's actions but Anupamaa was having fun doing jhoola jhulna and rasams with him on the event of Poti'snaamkaran.

Okay wasnt it established by then that the whole incident was an accident and Anuj happily forgave Vanraj for everything. And Anu went for her grand daughter's naming ceremony....not to dance with Vanraj. Anu had full right to participate in her grand daughter's ceremony. She didn't leave a paralyzed anuj helpless but went in his complete understanding and agreement. 

These are actually scenes from the show and not assumptions. Please catch up on the prior episodes to understand where people's frustrations and comments emanate from instead of a generalised analysis. And this is not a clean chit for Anuj. His actions bear a degree of fault for which he is certainly responsible but that cannot mean Anupamaa always gets away under the garb of being bechaari. ]

Dont have to catch up on anything to force myself to agree with those who cannot view things in a balanced way....Anupama made mistakes and but so did Anuj but here Anuj is trying to show that EVERYTHING is Anupama's fault....where is he taking any responsibilities for things that went wrong?

gopi2929 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serialnarc

What else anuj is suppose to do.. if he allows her to go to shahhouse.  Ppl will say he wants to showoff as good person.. if he doesnt allow..he becomes bad person who divides mother and children.. kare tho kya kare insaan.. 

Anupama was told multiple times to draw boundaries.. time and again she deliberately chose shahhouse....anuj didnt let her fyki.. SHE CHOSE DESPITE ANUJ'S wishes..

If he was man enough he would find a way to refuse Baa....and explain to her why Anu could not go. He just didn't want to look bad..and let's be honest here Anuj asking Anupama to focus more on CA than on her biological kids was unreasonable in all respects. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who is forcing you to agree with a certain point of view? Everyone is free to their own opinion. 

What I only mentioned wrt your post were the scenes actually portrayed by the makers and not regarding your views about the rest

Anupamaa has made way more mistakes than Anuj and never really corrected herself. If you don't want to note the chain of past incidents or forget about them and only consider the present, that's on you. Anuj is also being called out and held responsible but Anupamaa is not. People will see the overall picture and comment as a result of the same

gopi2929 thumbnail

Who is forcing you to agree with a certain point of view? Everyone is free to their own opinion. 

What I only mentioned wrt your post were the scenes actually portrayed by the makers and not regarding your views about the rest

Anupamaa has made way more mistakes than Anuj and never really corrected herself. If you don't want to note the chain of past incidents or forget about them and only consider the present, that's on you. Anuj is also being called out and held responsible but Anupamaa is not. People will see the overall picture and comment as a result of the same

I think there is too much force here that I must bash anupama for everything and this is a general habit in lotsssss of forum members......they just have to have to have to make every single person agree with them.

The scene portrayed and what some people made it look like....is what I am trying to highlight. Clearly there is a huge misrepresentation here...

May be you think Anu made more mistakes..that's upto u. But I don't think this is about quantity...anuj is being called out because he has crossed a line that no woman should tolerate....

Asyafav thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopi2929

If he was man enough he would find a way to refuse Baa....and explain to her why Anu could not go. He just didn't want to look bad..and let's be honest here Anuj asking Anupama to focus more on CA than on her biological kids was unreasonable in all respects. 

Respectfully have to disagree with you.. he never told to focus more than her other kids..kids are kids.. either its biological or foster.. he just told not to ignore choti anu.

coming to baa part...he had emotional burst on 31st dec night and told very clearly his intentions.  Despite that they keep on doing same drama to bring anupama to shah house...post that anyway anuj has become bad for baa.. now whats the point??

U_nicorn thumbnail

Q1. What sort of genuine efforts? Beg and beg a mother to give up her biological daughter? Or let that very mother share house with her where she can easily hit on her husband? 

To begin with -

Not allowing ppl like Baa and Pakhi to taunt or bully the child

Making time for the child when the child had panic attacks.

Yes I know Toshu went through crisis and she had to be there. So I’m not debating that at all.

When aware of a biological mother, be sure with a DNA test, consult a lawyer on way forward. (The same Anupama bravely went through court proceedings when Dimpy’s ex husband felt name will be ruined..,but now when it came to choti Anu, court proceedings felt like a horrible procedure. Double standards right?)

She should have conveyed to the child she isn’t the reason for fights between her and Anuj

Obviously she shouldn’t have let Maya stay with her…who does that ya…that’s why it doesn’t feel genuine. You let a Kavya stay with you…didn’t you learn your lesson? How long are they going to show Anupama as naive yet Mahaan…

Instead of crying that mere Anuj depression mein chale jayenge, she should have consulted a councillor or therapist (there are grief counsellors who help people deal with PTSD and grief of losing loved ones) 

Did she do any of the above? That’s why I feel it isn’t genuine.

Q2. What genuine efforts did i-m-neck-deep-in-sorrow Anuj put besides throwing his ego here and there?

He told her to draw boundaries for so months now

Her stood by her, used his contacts, his money and gave his time when she resolved 

- the affair issue of Toshu

- Pari kidnapping

- Pakhi eloping

- Pakhis responsibility after marriage

- Toshus health issue

- Baapuji’s missing track

- Baa’s late night visits and dramas

And so many more times

He was character assassinated by the people he stood for when Maya’s feelings for him came up

He wasn’t consulted before allowing Maaya in the house

He was locked in a room when he wanted to have the  last conversation with choti

He went for Holi so that she doesn’t feel alone..but his grief got judged

His mistake- didn’t proceed legally despite Anupama….he should have locked her back in the room and gone ahead and done what was right for him. That he didnt.

I can’t understand what more he can do

Again that’s my opinion…happy to know yours too! I’m sure the serial will switch sides in no time …so all these scenarios too will change and we’ll be back at supporting the character we now hate

gopi2929 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asyafav

Respectfully have to disagree with you.. he never told to focus more than her other kids..kids are kids.. either its biological or foster.. he just told not to ignore choti anu.

coming to baa part...he had emotional burst on 31st dec night and told very clearly his intentions.  Despite that they keep on doing same drama to bring anupama to shah house...post that anyway anuj has become bad for baa.. now whats the point??

Respectfully have to disagree with you too

He very very very categorically told Anu that she should focus everything on CA....and time and again Anu gave the same raag to the shahs....that its just the 3 of them that she will focus on

Yeah even more reason for Anuj to be the one to speak up....he already knew all too well how Baa manipulates Anupama. If anyone, anu had no choice...her son was paralyzed. Anu didn't invite Baa to come do the drama....anuj saw through the whole manipulation...did nothing and then blamed anupama again