New promo- Sahara for Anupama? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Sideline nhi kiya hai poori line milegi baa or vanarraj ko , as dono apni aukaat dekhne se baaz nhi aayenge vanarraj ko already acchi feeling aa Rahi hai, usne ke bhi diya kavya u can re unite with anirudh bas vanar Raj ki usse acchi feeling ko buri feeling mein convert karne aayi hai Shayad kantaben as anupama se kuch hoga nhi 

Baa or vanarraj ko unki aukat dekhne liye kantaben kafi hai, I can show u trailer also jab kantaben ko gussa aata hai

https://youtu.be/wURkF5tgAXU

I hope this mujhe poori film dekhne ko mile or anupama ko bhi 3 -4 thappad pad jaye or shah family ki bhi acche se class lag jaye 

It's kantaben who dress like this, jhoole ki chudail only remember anupama when she herself is in problem.

Originally posted by Hetvi_12

Cactus ko bhashan sunna padega. 

Anu : tum aaj kal ke cactus, tum logo mein zara si bhi sharam nahi hai ne, logo ko chubhte rehte ho, yahi sikha hai apne Maa Baap se.

🤣🤣

😂😂 and Mahaan Anu famous pallu will clean all cactus leaves 

Originally posted by shwetha85

It is 101% her own mother. That joy only comes on someone's face when they see their own parents. It had to be her mother. 

But this doesn't fits for Anupamaa.For her Baa is her Maa.

Originally posted by shwetha85

It is 101% her own mother. That joy only comes on someone's face when they see their own parents. It had to be her mother. 

That's true in the case of normal people. For Anupamaaa, she feels that total happiness only in presence of tamaShahs.

Originally posted by Shake_d_spear

Sideline nhi kiya hai poori line milegi baa or vanarraj ko , as dono apni aukaat dekhne se baaz nhi aayenge vanarraj ko already acchi feeling aa Rahi hai, usne ke bhi diya kavya u can re unite with anirudh bas vanar Raj ki usse acchi feeling ko buri feeling mein convert karne aayi hai Shayad kantaben as anupama se kuch hoga nhi 

Baa or vanarraj ko unki aukat dekhne liye kantaben kafi hai, I can show u trailer also jab kantaben ko gussa aata hai

https://youtu.be/wURkF5tgAXU

I hope this mujhe poori film dekhne ko mile or anupama ko bhi 3 -4 thappad pad jaye or shah family ki bhi acche se class lag jaye 

Anupama apparently being a progressive woman and this show promoting itself as a pathbreaking show, why does Anupama always need a Sahara, why should someone else come to fight her battles and show Baa and Vanraj their aukaat, aisa nahi hai Anupama ke pas zubaan nahi hai, hai bhi aur achhi khasi chalti hai scissor se bhi tez, but when it comes to facing Shahs or handling her own life problems she always needs a Sahara

Basically she never had any journey, she has even worsened as a character and become much adamant and self righteous, who earlier used to stand up for herself few times post her divorce now just keeps crying after messing up everyone’s lives
She has never respected Kanta enough that she should come to fight her battle, as a mother she should just take Anupama with her and give her an earful along with some advise to a mother of three on how to handle her own marriage

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 years ago

It might be Kanta. I want Kanta to point to AnupaMAA how she warned her of this before her marriage, and yet AnupaMAA did those mistakes. I hope she would be the one explaining to her how bad she has fallen in her second marriage and hurt Anuj. All hope’s on her. 🤔

Originally posted by janecastle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KeVz29a4pU

I'm sure it is jhule ki chudail only. Anupamaaa will happily go back to tamaShahs as free maid. 

Oh…that lady😂. I don’t see her being hit on the head yet or bus falling over the clip?🤣. At least she is wearing shoes😂😂😂. Also this is her own doing so no sympathy there.😡. Only one question for me? Whose life will she destroy next? Also asking Khana gee where to go, is her mother’s house not available to go too?🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by ShahH8er

I hope she goes back to the shanty. Her true happiness lies only in that dump. If she goes anywhere else, she'll end up ruining more lives with her constant jimmedari ke matke/orat ka batwaara nonsense and stay miserable herself as well. 

You and me both. I just posted similar. Whose lives will she destroy next.🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
Not even in her dream the woman who gave her life will be the first person she would go to willingly or that happy to see. 🤣😂