FF - SHATTERED - (Angad* Sahiba) - Aurhors note imp -9/4/23 - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

My sincere condolences to you and your family.  May your father in law’s soul Rest In Peace and my prayers for you and your family on this painful loss. 

anjali9996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for your loss , Please take care , may his soul rest in peace 🙏 

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My condolences to you and your family. May his soul rest in peace.

Take care Prachi.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

My sincere condolences  for your loss, Prachi. 😪

Take care and take all the time to heal & 😢 & process. 

We will be here to support y. 🕉️🙏🏽

TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey my beautiful friend... please know, this is not a loss just a transition. He will still be your and your family's guiding light. Sending you and your family strength, love and light.

It's a bit shocking, yes... But the good thing here is your last memory with your father in-law was a happy one. He had his heart full and his life fuller.

He will always watch over you. Always.

Big hugs and love to you... And I know you will stand strong through this, especially for your husband. We are all standing tall and strong with you... When you come back, we will be right here for you!

🤗

PS. You definitely need some time to understand, accept, process and begin to let go in its own right time... Just remember, you've got a family here too! 

May the the departed Rise in Power 🙏🏻🦋💫

Originally posted by: mysticltales111

Hi guys..

Life can really be so unpredictable at times...one never knows what's in store next...

We were all( our family) travelling for a celebratory family event on which we all celebrated together on the 6th all happily together. Sadly, the next day which is 7th..we lost the head of our family - my father in law- as he succumbed to a cardiac arrest. We were all by his side at the time..couldn't save him and he passed away..taking his last breath in our arms...

It's been a grief striken turn of events for us all given that we were all strongly close knit and super close with him. He was our pillar ..and post my mother in laws passing in 2016 he was even more like everything to us all in the family - he was our guiding light.My husbands in deep state of anguish and shock having lost both his parents now and its been heartbreaking for us all to even try to come to terms with this...at the moment we are still in the middle of executing all ceremonies and rituals for the same..

Nothing is more gut wrenching to see a loved one pass in your arms..and it's obviously going to take us all a while to digest this even..

Grieving is a process and at the moment we are all engulfed in the same as a family..

Whilst we were trying to pump his heart +give cpr to revive him...iv also sustained a fracture in one of my fingers in my right hand which has led my right hand to get plastered and slinged . it will take the fractue 4-6weeks  to heal..as well

So , I am going to be on a hiatus from here/all my writing works for a while guys.I will be back...Just don't know when for now.I simply cannot write when my heart is engulfed with grief..

Thanks and regards

Prachi

Edited by TheInkMistress - 1 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Love,

No amount of words from anyone will seem sensical now but still, I will offer mine. Will be keeping you and yours in prayer.

Take your time and be back whenever you can. If you wanna just talk - I am here for that too.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

My prayers with you and your family!

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so sorry for your loss Prachi🙏🏻 deep condolences to you and your family! Hope you all gather the strength and courage to move forward in life! Wish you speedy healing ❤️‍🩹 Take care! Appreciate your note 🙏🏻

piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry to hear about your loss Prachi. Please take care.