Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal

Give your valuable feedback for episode-16 of Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal

Pjangir02081994 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Give your valuable feedback for episode-16. What you like the most in today’s episode or what’s improvements you want as audience in upcoming episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishikaw thumbnail

Loved the episode its something different in itv after years I'm loving the show and veer oberoi is so good I'm loving veer oberoi and the way karan Kundrra is performing it is just remarkable his screen presence his acting his expression all are top notch 

Sososo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pjangir02081994

Give your valuable feedback for episode-16. What you like the most in today’s episode or what’s improvements you want as audience in upcoming episodes.

pp1234 thumbnail

Veer is the only x factor fue to whom i am watching... i like histroy proffesor also a bit ..rest all are boring .the fl need to work a lot n the chemistry is missing ..

Sososo thumbnail

Really liked today's episode.. storyline is pretty good bt the only interesting character that I'm liking right now is veer and karan kundrra is killing as veer..be it intense scene sarcastic or savage he is all in one n kk is portraying it so well..looking forward to veer's love interest in show..bt it eisha or kavya..can't wait for next epi.. confrontation with eisha about trusting ar 😱

urmita thumbnail

Veer to hamesha hi better lagta hai mujhe...but aj first time Armaan Esha k sath thoda better laga jab party mein dance kar raha tha...😆Armaan jab Esha ko aise intense eyes wala expression deta hai mujhe bada creepy lagta hai...

tanigupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

todays episode overall is good.....editing is improved....all character is shown.....but wanna see veer little more.....

veer kills todays with his eyes n expressions.....everyone is not understand him all backstep him....but veer helps all.....

veer is rulling the whole show single handedly

Hirukanta thumbnail

Veer ia the only character i love

Hirukanta thumbnail

Arsha ka bakwas romance..i hate them

Hirukanta thumbnail

Veer ne bhai ko bachaaya ab armaan veer ko dhokha denge