Did Deviji TRY to completely cut-off CA??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I might be imagining things but I think I heard at one point during the episode today where Deviji said that they should NOT call CA everyday because CA will then not forget them. And she basically put the whole blame on MaaYaa that MaaYaa ne kaha hai ki Choti se har din baat mat karo.

DISGUSTING WOMAN SHE HAS BECOME! Itni disgusting FL pure ITV mein nahin hai. A man, who she supposedly loves, is down and depressed because of the loss of his child, he had a little ray of hope yesterday that he will be able to talk to CA and take her picture every time she calls. 

Looks like Deviji se WOH bhi bardasht nahin hua! Ab baat karne ke liye bhi rok laga di!

And WHY is AK acting all bechaara??? Jab bol diya that he doesn’t trust Deviji any more and dum ghutta hai and all, then take the next step. Go look for CA and meet her. WHY is he still behaving as if Deviji ke khilaaf jaayega toh bahut problem hogi??

No head or tail in the script!

My only wish is for AK to insult the hell our of Deviji and her so called Phamily! Please! Holi par dhamaka aisa hi hona chahiye! Show Deviji and SH niwaasiyon a mirror!

And PUHLEASE Dheeraj and Devika ko bhagao. They are torturing poor AK.

Edited by femmefatale09 - 1 years ago

CA ka matka bohotx3 pehle phoot gaya tha because she never cared for her in the first place. She does not care even a bit about how the namesake husband is feeling and why would she. The business, wealth and property is in her name and now the child is out of the picture. So her filthy phemli ka future is secured. All she wants to do is celebrate Holi with her lover Mishter Shah but very conveniently the excuse of the pink turd Pari and precious Paadhik is given

Try??? She successfully cut CA from her slave's life. She was very insecure about the tiny creature and its mother.

CA living with MaAn permanently was not legally possible and the makers may have not wanted to continue it anyway.

But instead of going into logical details, they have made this about unfavorable circumstances for MAA and how nobody understands her.

I am disgusted and disappointed of her saying lets start afresh. Imagine if Anuj had said same thing, when Anu's various kid's kaands, what would her response be 😔

Like forget that they ever had the little girl 

Then she tries to seduce him in the bedroom by trying to physically get closer. There is no decency from her side or respect for Anuj. All about how she feels, how it impacts her.

She did the same thing in trying to force going to Holi, by saying Babuji is waiting, could she not gave called back later with an answer? 😐 😡

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago

Try???!!!!🤔😆

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 1 years ago