Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chhichore is lit, For most of that scene in Chhichore she is only reacting 😎 but it is better than acting of quite a few actors in other films.

Shraddha Kapoor cannot act 😛?, I'm dead 😆.

Here she is in Rock On 2 👍🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LirTX8lfpvU

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Chhichore is lit, For most of that scene in Chhichore she is only reacting 😎 but it is better than acting of quite a few actors in other films.

Shraddha Kapoor cannot act 😛?, I'm dead 😆.

Here she is in Rock On 2 👍🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LirTX8lfpvU

So you posted this as an example of good acting? 

I saw the first one and a half minutes. Her dad is so pissed (Kumud Mishra doing it brilliantly) and she has the same blank/glassy expression on her throughout 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

So you posted this as an example of good acting? 

I saw the first one and a half minutes. Her dad is so pissed (Kumud Mishra doing it brilliantly) and she has the same blank/glassy expression on her throughout 

k

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chichore is such a good movie!! But Shraddha sucks in the movie. Right when this movie released and i watched it, i loved the movie but felt its Shraddha's weakest performance (from the ones I've seen). She looked lovely but that's it. Sushant was good as young character but average as older one. The supporting cast though, is top notch. They shined.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Not people uploading videos to prove Shraddha cannot act... AT ALL 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am sorry Grumpy but isse acting yaha bhi nai ho rahi 😆

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am surprised people continually bash Katrina and call her overrated (when she's clearly not known for acting) but give Shraddha a free pass... atleast Kat has good screen presence and actually was enjoyable in Namaste London and Ajab Prem...I don't recall one performance of Shraddha where I wasn't annoyed by her acting.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SrikantTiwari

I am surprised people continually bash Katrina and call her overrated (when she's clearly not known for acting) but give Shraddha a free pass... atleast Kat has good screen presence and actually was enjoyable in Namaste London and Ajab Prem...I don't recall one performance of Shraddha where I wasn't annoyed by her acting.

True ! 

She was also fun in mere brother ki dulhan

Only thing Shraddha has over Kat is better hindi speaking skills (first language benefits). Kat is better in every other department - especially the ones which shraddha is supposedly good in - looks and dance