She proved what CA meant to her

Posted: 1 years ago

Last night after seeing the promo, I sympathized with her, but, just within a span of 12 hours, I genuinely feel she got what she deserves. Finally, she proved that CA was a burden that she was carrying just to please her husband. Now, she has realized that the weight of the burden is crushing her. She could not digest the fact that her Anuj prioritizes CA over her. She can not let the thing that she used to get closer to Anuj create distance between her and Anuj. Initially, she thought CA would be the bridge between her and Anuj, but, finally, she realized that the bridge became a wall. So, now she will break the wall saying that the wall wants to be broken. She has finally succeeded in becoming the best predecessor of her mentor Dukhmukh Shah. Nobody knows the art of manipulation better than her.

Till yesterday, she told Anuj that she would plead with MAAya to let CA stay with them. She promised Anuj that she would let CA stay with the one she chose. The only justification she gave for the 15-day challenge is that in fifteen days CA would get a fair shot to decide who she would be happy with. But, now, after knowing CA is happy with them, she wants her to go away. She said that she did not want to manipulate CA into staying with them. She ain't letting CA go with MAAya because MAAya is CA's biological mom or CA is happy with MAAya. She wants CA to go because she just like CA believes that CA is the root cause of rifts in her marriage. She wants to save her marriage and eliminate the thing that her husband values more than her. Whatever Anuj said in the promo is 100% right.

Yes, what she did was also manipulation right from the ludicrous 15 day challenge to trying to convince Anuj to let CA go. She could have said that let's sit, analyse and decide on a future course of action but all she wanted to be was mahaan. 

While the other tamashahs didn't and were asking her to fight on, Dukhmukh correctly guessed her intentions (like a teacher recognising the star student's answer sheet from handwriting) and gave his BS reasoning. Anuj reaction in promo seems justified basis what they showed today. If they wanted to show Anupamaa as the victim, it completely failed ðŸ˜†

Anupama deserves this treatment from Anuj aur rahi promo ki baat mujhe promo mein sirf Anuj ke liye bura 😭 laga iss mahaan aurat ke liye nahi🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I'm still trying to understand how this works😆

She told Anuj not to interfere.

She didn't let Anuj ask Anu if she is happy.

She made her leave immediately.

She didn't even tell Anu immediately that how can she think like that. She should have said something like "babeli, ye tu kya bol Rahi hai. Tu hamare beech ke jhagdon ki nahi, hamari har Khushi ki vajah hai. Tere aane se hamari zindagi mein wo hasi wo Khushi aayi hai, Jo Main kab ka mehsoos karna bhool gayi thi. Aur tere Papa to Khushi se phoole nahi samate. Aur tu mujhe bata, ki kya tere apne doston se kabhi jhagde nahi hote? Iska matlab ye to nahi hai ki tum dono an dost nahi ho. Hamare beech mein bhi ho jate hain, lekin uski vajah tu nahi hai. Tere Papa aur main to pata nahi kis kis baat PE jhagda karte hain, ek doosre se muh fulate hain, naaraz hote Hain, lekin phir Maan jate hain. Jab Tera hasta hua chehra hamare saamne hota hai, to hum sab jhagde bhool jate hain. Tu hamari Khushi hai, dukh nahi. Aisa kabhi nahi sochte, meri babeli." I would've loved her for saying something like this instead of keeping quiet and making Anuj let her go.

Instead, She gave some shitty logic about Anu's confusion.

If after all this, later on she brings chhoti Anu back and become mahaan and Anuj runs after her apologizing, I'll be so mad😡

Just kidding. I'll be trolling🤣

Originally posted by CheekuKaBeej

I'm still trying to understand how this works😆

She told Anuj not to interfere.

She didn't let Anuj ask Anu if she is happy.

She made her leave immediately.

She didn't even tell Anu immediately that how can she think like that. She should have said something like "babeli, ye tu kya bol Rahi hai. Tu hamare beech ke jhagdon ki nahi, hamari har Khushi ki vajah hai. Tere aane se hamari zindagi mein wo hasi wo Khushi aayi hai, Jo Main kab ka mehsoos karna bhool gayi thi. Aur tere Papa to Khushi se phoole nahi samate. Aur tu mujhe bata, ki kya tere apne doston se kabhi jhagde nahi hote? Iska matlab ye to nahi hai ki tum dono an dost nahi ho. Hamare beech mein bhi ho jate hain, lekin uski vajah tu nahi hai. Tere Papa aur main to pata nahi kis kis baat PE jhagda karte hain, ek doosre se muh fulate hain, naaraz hote Hain, lekin phir Maan jate hain. Jab Tera hasta hua chehra hamare saamne hota hai, to hum sab jhagde bhool jate hain. Tu hamari Khushi hai, dukh nahi. Aisa kabhi nahi sochte, meri babeli." I would've loved her for saying something like this instead of keeping quiet and making Anuj let her go.

Instead, She gave some shitty logic about Anu's confusion.

If after all this, later on she brings chhoti Anu back and become mahaan and Anuj runs after her apologizing, I'll be so mad😡

Just kidding. I'll be trolling🤣

She is pure evil. She let a child believe that she is reason for fights between her parents. She stopped a father from conversing with his daughter. She thinks MAAya is selfish, yet she let go CA with her.

100% true!

I too felt bad for Anupamaa when Anuj was questioning her saying Kaisi Maa ho tum, but after watching the promo I'm not able to sympathize with her at all!

I don't know if makers want us to feel bad for Anupamaa but for me it isn't happening!

Anuj's pain is actually justified and what he said about her 3 kids is absolutely spot on, Anupamaa would get 100 reasons to celebrate like Samar's marriage, Pakhi's baby or Pari's birthday....Its Anuj who's going to be all alone! 

Pathetic Anupamaa got so upset when Anuj hid the Maaya thing, but ends up hiding the most important part of what CA said!

I for once can feel bad for Anuj in this case but definitely not for Anupamaa!

Originally posted by Sleeepyy

100% true!

I too felt bad for Anupamaa when Anuj was questioning her saying Kaisi Maa ho tum, but after watching the promo I'm not able to sympathize with her at all!

I don't know if makers want us to feel bad for Anupamaa but for me it isn't happening!

Anuj's pain is actually justified and what he said about her 3 kids is absolutely spot on, Anupamaa would get 100 reasons to celebrate like Samar's marriage, Pakhi's baby or Pari's birthday....Its Anuj who's going to be all alone! 

Pathetic Anupamaa got so upset when Anuj hid the Maaya thing, but ends up hiding the most important part of what CA said!

I for once can feel bad for Anuj in this case but definitely not for Anupamaa!

Now i seriously want Anuj to do EMA and leave this shitty lady she is pure evil 

Yeah what was that? She found out the kid has been manipulated and fine you don’t want to coerce her to stay but why wouldn’t you correct her misconception? Absurd logic 

There was no head or tail to this unnecessary mahanta or love (as the makers are trying to portray). It's coming out as pure malice, unfortunately.

Anupama is a mad woman.  She let an adopted child believe that she caused rift in her parent's life. 

She didn't cleared the misunderstanding, now that child will live with same guilt whole life. 

It was anupama who had not sorted her priorities properly but it's anu who got the blame. 

Anuj too was at fault who took decision of adoption too quickly. It was foolish to foster the child just after marriage. 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago