NUKSH - In 200th episode. - Celebration begins 🎉🎉 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Revutty

Do you think Amba's swag has gone ? - I think Sneha is tired and it shows. She still tries, so definitely appreciate that.

What's your take on the way Priya is been portrayed now ?  - too long to get into now. But I think her potential has definitely diminished. 

Do you miss Simi's bonding with Dev ? - No, he’ll have a chance for that with his own kids.

Do you miss Dev's cabin ? - yes and no. Miss seeing him all boss man like, but not the weird two chair set up. 

Do you miss Vidhi in office? - I might be in the minority, but no. She should definitely have something to do of her own, but not in the raichand office.

Do you like the interference of Vidhi among Abhimanyu and Priya's matter ? - nope, she needs to leave it be.

What's your view regarding Damayanti Mausi interfering in every matters related to Raichand? - no comments - coz none of them are polite 😬 but I believe they brought in this Uber negative character because they dint want to make satya negative. So I would take a negative mausi over a negative satya. 

What's your take on Chitra's character? - she needs to get her head on straight and grow a spine. 

Do you still feel the influence of Mahabharat in show ? -  not right now, but they’ll bring it in whenever it is convenient. I have a feeling Abhimanyu will meet the same fate as his Mahabharat counter part. 

Should Vidhi do job outside Raichand Office? - if she has to work, then yes. I see her doing something on the lines of an NGO - maybe benefiting women and children. 

What's your view regarding Hariprasad not taking help from ViDev ? - less said about this the better

Will Satyawati gave her consent for job in future? - TBD

Are you enjoying ViDev scenes post marriage? - yes - when it is just them. Not when it is sandwiched in drama

Now a days whom you find as most annoying character in the show ? Divya, mausi, HP/Bims, priya, satya, Yogesh

How many of you are missing Chaachi calling Vidhi as Pagli film?  Nope. Lesser chaachi and maasi the better

Any one missing Jhappi Prasad and HarDev romance? No - now it’ll be just weird. I love dev passing snide remarks  about HP - this is very realistic. 🀣 

Please try to answer these one also guys. 

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends,

How are you all ? I know many of us are not following our NUKSH like the earlier way we all used to watch and adored it . But guys today this show has reached it's 200 th episode. So why can't we just celebrate it ? Welcome to 200 episode celebration thread. Share what all you want to see in NUKSH, in ViDev and all those things . Toh der kis baat kee , shuru keejiye 

• Post marriage what all things you want to see in ViDev :- Vidhi's MBA , Dev helping her in her studies & most importantly their moments 
  • Do you like the way characters are been shown in now a days :- Of course not.. why they are showing so much negativity.. aik Ambaa kafi ni thi kya.. ?? 
  • Should Vidhi do job now :- Not now.. but in future she should 
  • What all changes you have find in Dev as a husband :- I feel he sometimes act bossy. He should discuss issues with Vidhi.. 
  • What all changes you have find in Vidhi as a wife :- She is acting just a daughter in law.. sometimes forgetting that she is married to Dev.. suddenly they have shown her more muture.. missing that cute sweet jhalli Vidhi..
  • What might be the reason Vidhi is still not able to get over from addressing her husband as "Sir" :- Can't say anything about it.. Might be she still stuck with that respect thing πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
  • Do you think Vidhi has become bold after marriage :- This is the joke of the year.. πŸ˜‚
  • What all changes you observed in the way of behaviour at Hariprasad and Bimla:- i don't understand why they feel that Vidhi ki shadi ho gyi ha to us se sare rishte khatam. Apne hi ghr me usko mehman ka darja de dia ha.. why they r behaving like this.. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 
  • Currently Vidhi had taken up household responsibilities and also pursuing her MBA studies. What's your take on this ? :- There was no need to give her responsibility of house as she has just arrived. & as her MBA started she should only focus on that. 
  • Do you ever felt Dev is showing bossy avtar at Vidhi rather than being a husband? :- Sometimes he acts like the one. 
  • Do you like the way Vidhi had changed her dressing style, hairstyle?:- Yes , now she is looking more beautiful to me. 
  • What was your expectations over the honeymoon track ? :- Some of their romance moments, their understanding with eachother.. but ye Ambaa ne yaha bi sb barbad kr dia.. infact i was thinking why Simmi has a phone.. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
  • Amba's planning doesn't suits with show. How many of you think like that? :- I just don't getting that what are makers trying to show. RaiChand's itne bewafook hain k Yogesh ne Amba ko 10% ka partner bana dia ha or kisi ko pta ni chala.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Or Ambaa krna kya chahti ha RaiChand's ko sarak pe laa k πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
  • What's your view on the new entries Divya, Damayanti Mausi, Mausaji ? :- Divya ka to baseless track lgta ha mjhe.. somewhere Mausaji is good but Mausi.. i just can't stand her..
  • Any one is missing ViDev with kids in Baalghar? :- Of course i really miss it.. 
  • What's your take on the way dialogues are written these days? :- Totally useless.. 
  • Do you guys just want romantic moments of ViDev only or something else:- Romance k sath kuch understanding Videv ki.. 
  • Has Satyawati changed ? :- Sometimes i feel the same.. but no she has not.. 
  • What's your take on Yogesh and Amba's bonding? :- Kuch to garbhad ha Daya.. Ye Yogesh dhoka dega zarur Ambaa ko.. 
  • Is it necessary to show diary and make viewers as confused ? :- Totally Baseless 
  • Do you want ViDev vanvas track :- Na Re Baba.. Aage aik week k off pe gye the Iqbal Sir to Videv k scenes k bina show dekhna ka maan hi ni kia.. ye vanvas track hua to shyd me show hi dekhna chor du.. 
  • What's your view regarding bonding of Vidhi with Simi:- Its nice As Vidhi ko to bache bht pasand ha.. so its natural 
  • How many of you miss Sangeeta didi and Arjun ?:- makers should have shown these two in the marriage track at least.. 
  • Why now a days other staffs of office Anaya, Rishabh, Golden are not getting enough screen space? :- Divya ko to dikha le ye makers pehle.. 
  • Will Chaachi do anything in future to harm ViDev :- i don't think so.. 

Please share your views regarding these points and also add your views guys. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Show was good I miss old episodes 😞

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Show was good I miss old episodes 😞

Oh yes! It was truly enjoyable..... I suppose all of us are missing old episodes ka charm

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Please share your feelings about Dev and Vidhi as today we are celebrating 200 episodes of NUKSH 

The thing that attracted me to this show was the title montage, Iqbal and Rachna shared some great chemistry there. I did not know Rachana earlier to this show, but she is too good with her craft. Secondly, the promos and all the initial episodes. I still wish they showed us an elaborate dating phase instead of rushing with the marriage, flirting in office, hiding their relationship from everyone, secret meetings. Hopefully the makers bring the show on right track again and cut down on the drama. Also, I started writing fanfics for the first time for this show, so Videv will always be special❀️❀️

P.S thanks for the tagπŸ€—πŸ€—

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much for your viewsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

I am not watching nowadays.   Lost interest.

Watching some insta clips sometimes. πŸ™‚

How is  little cute munchkin Hridhya dear. 😍 

How come you lost interest?

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Post marriage they are not showing a proper story. Full of drama ..I was expecting the love of ViDev , how Dev and Vidhi overcome the age gap problem in marital life, Vidhi getting a better post , Dev who was not sharing his pains will share everything to his wife Vidhi and thus they could lead a meaningful and lovely life . But kitchen politics spoiled every thing.

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

How come you lost interest?

Because toooo much drama. Divya  amba  yogesh kya cum hain priya  masi uff list never endsπŸ˜„.  So I check forum  insta  πŸ˜‰

Edited by sumaishu - 1 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumaishu

Because toooo much drama. Divya  amba  yogesh kya cum hain priya  masi uff list never endsπŸ˜„.  So I check forum  insta  πŸ˜‰

same reason for me I don’t check insta (it took up my newsfeed had to unfollow a lot of pages)